Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{RP} A Note From The Grave

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
* a note in on the royal herald board*​
Dear Denizens on the Nor'Kolach
I, Andras Natrizi'ma am not dead
I wish I was there to see the look of relief on your face
but Unfortunately I am living it up away from you foul stinking pez's....
Expect me to set a example to those who do not acknowledge me a
King of The Corrupted Elves
Yours in the name of the gods​
[FORUM RP]​
[Feel free to ask OOC Questions]​

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Right.

Ahem.

*Chalkan walks towards the notice board, happy to see something on the board that isn't either boring to him or about the queen he despises* Oh! And what be dis? *He looks closer to the notice, trying to remember a rhyme regarding Common translation* King? A bloody King?!

I think the gods demselves be sending me a gift! I've always wanted to extend this necklace since I got here...

I'll tell me kin 'bout this, might want to see if they find it helpful to their council.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
*Leminth looks rather amused for a moment, before gently removing the notice and folding it away*
{ Unfortunate they couldn't have found a different wall. }

Menel

Carpet Monkey
(another King? we need a Kingslayer soon...)

*Menelmacil heares the rumour that is already spreading while drinking in the Mead and thinks for himself:*
{Another King? We need a Kingslayer soon...}

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
{King of the Corrupted elves? I wouldn't think a title with a word "Corrupt" in it could bring pride to anybody.}

Yoda

Lord of Altera
At home, whilst staring out to sea on a beautiful morning. Ash had recently returned from a trip to buy some bottles in Port Silver and was rather worn out from all the walking. Getting older, Ash new he was soon to die. Maybe a few more years and he would have to say farewell to his beautiful cottage.

After taking a walk around, Ash had noticed said note on the board.

During his half-sleep, an occurrence which was becoming more and more common, Ash contemplated the consequences of a brother in a high position: highly ranked enemies; highly ranked enemies who will take out those close to Andras in order to defeat him.

The final thought pondering Ash's mind before succumbing to the depths of sleep was Andras giving away important, and possibly fatal secrets.