Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP characters wanted for Jhal

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
il like to be in town atk (and i know youve asked me some times to join :3)
i actelly want to be in more than 4 towns.. but i need to stay in uthrandir :3

atkrye

King of Quests
hehe Karasu im sure you could act as a representative of Uthrandir in our council :) and bettemus.. thats a shame :( and cast.. how much magic do you do? :p

atkrye

King of Quests
Currently its me, sodium and cast, and maybe turu. I would happily take you mario, I am the archmage after all :p

Im suprised we havent got a blacksmith yet- i thought people loved being dwarves haha

atkrye

King of Quests
well you can take up the role if you want but i was kind of using it as a recruitment tactic ;)

dwarven_knight

I think I might like it here
In game name: dwarven_knight
Role: blacksmith

Why you think you fit this role: because its what dwarfs do best
Brief description of your character in this role: im already half dwarf on my farthers side so this will be perfect for me

atkrye

King of Quests
Given your in-game application, I happily accept you :) your house looks lovely too :)

Now to find some warriors...

elven wiza

Villager
In game name:17mattiasmadsen
Role:wizard council

Why you think you fit this role: I am a very good shaman and although it is not a widly practiced type of magic it might be useful to the town. I study mystical creatures. I also enjoy making decisions, leading in gereral.
Brief description of your character in this role: I presume as part of the council i will help make decisions and should the town have a problem with any magical beast, i shall know exactly what to do in order to deal with the situation