Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samuel Molotov Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Ashes404
2. Your real name: Samuel "Molotov" Mcloughlin
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have indeed, and agree fully.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I am relishing the chance for an immersive rpg experience in minecraft. I've rp'd in World of warcraft, and created a few of my own pen and paper RPGs

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Samuel, and i'm a trained pastry chef. I've always been into roleplaying and RPG's, and have had a go at creating my own paper RPG's.
I spend most of my spare time playing computer games, or baking bread.
I'm hoping in the long term to start my own business baking artisan breads with seeds, sundried tomatoes, olives etc...
I've been playing minecraft since early 2011, and spend most of my time in-game creating self sufficient homesteads or small farms. I like keeping everything neat and organised in chests, and functionality takes equal place with neat design.
I dont have lots of experience building authentic looking medieval buildings, but am hoping to learn.
I have however created a few farms and animal pens in the medieval style, so i think this will help.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Unfortunately, i dont think i do.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Unless there's anything else you need to know, i think that's about it.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Fully aware, i wouldn't want to spoil the game by doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.