Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sangrian Throne Claimed

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
^9079BBE9A71621FC7254B22D94C813D77B64305515271EBA80^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
Upon hearing the news of his father's death, Emeric Ralotumal-Seymour ventured to the capital of Halbed in order to claim his birthright of the throne. Whilst saddened at the news of his father's death, Emeric vows not to let his emotions sway his choices, and that he will make his decisions solely based on what's best for the people of Sangria. Lord Emeric also states that, rather than a ceremonial coronation event for all to witness, there will be a smaller event to make his claim official, and any time afterward people from other factions may come to be recognized. should any such people come forth, they shall be treated with respect, given lodging for the night, and time to talk with him should they desire it. Though let it be known that any deals made by the previous king may not be honoured by the new one, depending on what was stated.

(Mostly posted this cause Cymic_ told me to)​

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
also, if anyone wants to talk to Emeric officially and im not there, pm me on skype at CyberChaosV2 . I may either be at work, class, busy doing chores or something like that, or i might just not be on.