Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Scribbling of a mad-man

Sos

Lord of Altera
*a book is found in the depths of a library... it looks as if the the tome was torn apart and only the first few pages survived. if one would ask the librarians about the book, the reply would be simple shrug and a simple statement of how the pages have always been there.
If one was to open the 'book', one would find countless unrecognizable runes dot the outer sections of the page, along with illustrations and a block of thin, elegant text*

<elven; I write this as a final battle draws near, and my times are running short. I shall admit to whom ever find my final work, that all of mortal-kind's efforts have surpassed my expectations, and have forced my hand.

I write this, not with arrogance or a sense of duty, but out of fear, as the queen will soon be defeated and the little control that she has over the corruption will be shattered. This bring more danger than anyone would dare comprehend, for the corruption itself is a weapon rather than a enemy in it's own right, without a master, it shall fall, but that is not all she controls.

The things that I fear is not the enemy that shouts from the battlements, that claims before all that they intend to take over the worlds. I fear the thing in the dark that can and never shows their face until the last moment, if at all. So I Write this grimoire in the hopes that someone, one day, will have a chance to destroy these beasts that stalk the shadows.
Ironically, that which threatens to destroy us, also keeps these forces at bay. It is in my belief that the Queen has rained in control of the corruption and all other such creatures of darkness, most are mindless automatons, but some possess a capability for a threat just as (if not more so) imposing as that which threatens to breach our gates.

For what I have learned of the darkness that surrounds us, I may yet go insane, so my time is short and soon they will come.
She has leashed creatures that would make any blood run cold and bravest man run in fear, and the gods themselves steer clear of these fiends.

But rest assured, I have hidden All my tools away safe, for when the time is right, someone will take the mantel and cast these being down to the abyss that they came. I have made one ally (if one can call it that), the same being that hunts his own kind but I grow weary of his ways.

I urge you, to know of these-->

*the page's final corner is burnt and the rest of the pages are missing. if one was to ask again, one would get told that these few pages were a rants of the insane, but they must be documented all the same*