Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Seeking Character] Are You My Mummy?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Just a passing idea that I had- But if anyone would be interested, I'm requesting someone to play a temp character. And if you find that it's terribly fun to troll my character, you can keep bringing the temp character into play if you get bored.

Anyway, if you're be interested in playing a crotchety old woman, send me a private message. She'd be a healer, but not the good and reliable kind. The sort of healer that travels in a wagon and puts questionable things in poultices and invents weird and awkward home remedies. The kind of healer who has that folk knowledge but not an actual bit of medical know-how. She would be 40-50 in age. Well, old enough to have a seventeen year old daughter, at least.

All I would really need from you, if you're interested, is for you to log on and run into Niah when I least expect it. Seriously. I don't want to know it's coming. I don't want to plan meeting times OOC. I just want to see Deeja Dacar and Niah meet and see what RP comes from it. I don't want to have time to plot out a response. If you see me online at any point as Niah, you are welcome to approach.

If you're interested, send me a private message. I can send you more details there. It should be interesting since Niah tells everyone her mother has passed on. But- Niah lies. Never trust her. ;)

(And if there are no takers, that's fine as well. Just a thought I had. ^_^ )

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Just a passing idea that I had- But if anyone would be interested, I'm requesting someone to play a temp character. And if you find that it's terribly fun to troll my character, you can keep bringing the temp character into play if you get bored.

Anyway, if you're be interested in playing a crotchety old woman, send me a private message. She'd be a healer, but not the good and reliable kind. The sort of healer that travels in a wagon and puts questionable things in poultices and invents weird and awkward home remedies. The kind of healer who has that folk knowledge but not an actual bit of medical know-how. She would be 40-50 in age. Well, old enough to have a seventeen year old daughter, at least.

All I would really need from you, if you're interested, is for you to log on and run into Niah when I least expect it. Seriously. I don't want to know it's coming. I don't want to plan meeting times OOC. I just want to see Deeja Dacar and Niah meet and see what RP comes from it. I don't want to have time to plot out a response. If you see me online at any point as Niah, you are welcome to approach.

If you're interested, send me a private message. I can send you more details there. It should be interesting since Niah tells everyone her mother has passed on. But- Niah lies. Never trust her. ;)

(And if there are no takers, that's fine as well. Just a thought I had. ^_^ )
I have an alt and would /love/ to play as your mother.