Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Players for Children [Paint & Cukie]

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As it says on the tin, there are four children of Norvagen descent that are still unplayed to this day. The children belong to the Wilkstrom-Eldsvart family and are these listed below:

Ase Eldsvart: Beloved daughter, born to Kara and William.

-Huntress
-Bubbly personality
-Love of nature
-Auburn Haired
Tyr Eldsvart: Firstborn boy, born to Kara and William
-Chip off the ol' block
-Fighter, especially to predators. (Bears, as the Eldsvarts are known for)
-Auburn hair like Ase
Ymir Eldsvart: Bastard daughter of William Eldsvart.
-Hot-headed and short tempered.
-Blonde haired
-Aspiring shield-maiden
Eira Runa Wilkstrom-Eldsvart: Beloved second daughter of Fjorleif and Weland, sister to Njorun de Courtnay.
-Curious and outgoing, she's a happy girl
-Can be rebellious
-Close to her sister Njorun
-Red-head with green eyes and freckled face.
-Possibility of being a political character. Indirect involvement with de Courtnay
The first three, Eldsvarts, belong to Paint and he shall evaluate which player shall get who. Eira is my own, and I'll evaluate. (Sorry if I end up being very picky.. I might be)

Side note: Paint is very lazy.

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I've found my own characters are far too caught up in political or familial drama. I'd love the chance to play any of the listed characters~

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I kind of wish my characters got more involved with stuff. See, I don't have any family problems with my characters. And none of them had had anything worse than a minor stab wound. Why? I kind of want my characters to get hurt or even die! That's not a good sign!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I kind of wish my characters got more involved with stuff. See, I don't have any family problems with my characters. And none of them had had anything worse than a minor stab wound. Why? I kind of want my characters to get hurt or even die! That's not a good sign!
I'd prefer my spawn not get hurt or die, but thats just me. XD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Something I forgot to jot down on Eira.
-Possibility of being indirectly involved in politics due to being the sister of Njorun de Courtnay​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
All gone~
Jstar took Ase, and thus closes the thread. All Eldsvarts are one big family once more~