Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sefryn Flynn (Active)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Sefryn Flynn

Rain.jpg

Nickname/Alias: The Hourglass/The Wolf

Real Name: Sefryn Flynn (he uses this more than Rain, now days, since his birth name is not known to be tied to the Guild)

Gender: Male (found himself slowly losing his gender fluidity, feeling more male over time)

Race: Silver Elf (adopted Sooleran of the DeCronus caravan)

Height: 5ft 9”

Weight: 110lbs

Hair: Back to it's natural silver/white

Eyes: Silver

Skin: Fair

Identifying Marks: Scars, see appearance

Sexuality: As straight as a rainbow.

Appearance: Completely androgynous, Sefryn wears loose, comfortable clothing and when it's not hot, they wear a scarf. Standing at average height and built finely, he moves with a fluid ease, almost like a dancer. Light on their feet, it's often hard to hear him coming. He has very faint scars from his childhood that only are visible in the right light, old scars from the whipping and beatings he got as a child. On his right shoulder, back and front is a scar from a scimitar piercing it. His left shoulder on the front has a puncture scar from an arrow and his stomach has a curved scar from the same scimitar that was stabbed into his shoulder. He also has a bite mark on his right ankle from a hyena.

Strengths: Light on his feet. Determined as hell. Kinda snippy/sassy at times. Amazingly enough, a level head in times of crisis. Will protect those he cares about viciously. Great with the bow and dagger. Will protect those he cares about viciously.

Weaknesses: Quick to anger. Slow to really trust people. he cannot read elvish at all. Emotionally stunted when it comes to expressing affection - is somewhat afraid to express it. Small talk world champion (note: complete sarcasm here.). Tends to hold grudges. Certain topics from his past.

Fears: Failure. Hugs. Losing the people he has come to trust. Opening up too much to people who aren't trusted. Being betrayed again.

Profession: Silverfinger, professional lurker.

Languages Spoken: Elvish and Common.

Quirks: No shame at all - He happily struts around in his underoos. Hates sweet food and drinks, prefers bitter.

Misc: Still has a Netherstar he acquired before the undead came, he keeps it very safe. Still has his old gear, his old trinkets and weapons and still wears the Sool necklace.

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Mikael ( @rimukinoki16 ) You'll be a good leader, I know it. I won't let anyone stop you. Where did you go?

Trusted:

Nyna Foxfire ( @rimukinoki16 ) - Like Bal, the first time I met you I kinda felt relaxed around you. Must be the kinda similar stuff you have to Mikky. You're real nice though and you kinda remind me of my mother, not that I'd uh... tell you or anyone that.

Befriended:

Liked: Basilio ( @223hero7 ) He speaks in strange riddles... but we get alon'. Seems to know a lot about He of Whispers, which is quite interestin'.

Zermanion (@Curonious ) We're connected through our past... a part I wished had stayed forgotten. I still don't understand why you let me hit you.

Neutral: Gruk Bogrum- @hatybee A bit simple, but he has a good heart... or whatever. I'm glad to know he'd have my back in trouble. Carry me again and I will end you.

Grant Anderson - @SpartanDory I think if you were drunk less, we'd get alon' better and you'd get in trouble a lot less.

Urist - (@rjamesking ) The dagger you sharpened for me will hopefully not be wasted.

Logan Oakhoof - ( @su353 ) You've been through some horrible things and it's really hurtin' you. Don't let the spider get you. The spider got you, I didn't want to kill you... I had no choice.

Unsure of:

Wary of: Most people he meets.

Afraid of: No one in particular.

Disliked:

Hated: Verner Dubois - There are no words for how much I hate you. You were a monster and lived too long. You let my parents die, I can never forgive you.

Hue Dubois - My tormentor growin' up, I was your whippin' boy and you never let me forget it. It's a shame you were killed, I wish I had that honour.

Alrick DeCronus ( @Balatro ) I will find you and kill you slowly, your screams will be music in my ears. You're a coward, letting your sister die in your place.

Balatro (@Balatro ) A man with a heart that is sometimes too big, and apparently we're brothers thanks to your Grandfather savin' and adoptin' me into the caravan. Weird. You lied to us, used us. I trusted you! You were the closest thing to family I had and now you're nothin' to me.

Elrowen (@samsam223 ) The next time I see you. I'm cuttin' out your tongue to protect the rest of the Guild's secrets.

Forgotten: Adeilla @bettemus99 Even though we rarely see each other, it's nice to see you when I do. Thank you for savin' me. Hopefully you'll still wanna be friends after our last conversation.

The Elf that was with the Dwarf in Tambry - ( @Dr.Patriot ) I know you even less, but you seemed friendly enough.

Ilthillior - ( @Tempy_ ) I barely know you, but if you so much as threaten one of my brothers I'll hunt you down, and put and end to you.

Murdoc - ( @Kyle1322 ) Just because Balatro has decided to try and make peace with you, doesn't mean I trust you. I don't. I never will.

Samantha Ashby ( @Quality Hitbox Detection) From the very first time we met, you've done nothin' but annoy me. You've made me hate you. I feel no pity for what happened to you.

History: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rainy-tales.33342/ <- The first two chapters are done. I might not bother with more since I've forgotten a lot XD

Currently: Back in the public eye, seems to be just another silver elf to strangers. Moving on from the past the best he can, still loyal to He of Whispers.

Voice: (Also doubles as a kind of theme song)

In game skin:

Rain skin in game.png

Other Images:

Rain doll.jpg

youngrainmaybe.png
Young Rain. (Minus the scars of course)

rainbysally.png
Done by @SallyPirate :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
@Rosary_Omen "Gender: Fluid" what?
Copypasta'd from Google:

gender fluid
Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

I'm playing with the idea of this, although I might take the lazy route and just stick with really androgynous boy.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Updates! (Also incoming age retcon to fit his backstory/the Guild backstory.)