Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling a newly built STORE!

BDani

Loyal Servant of Altera
Looking for something to invest your radiants into? Well, I've got just the thing... a newly built store, located in the Eastern Frontier, in an amazing location!

Why is it so amazing? Because it is the first thing you see when you arrive in the EF Forest Biome Baloon, that's sure to capture your future client's attention, eh?

Featuring:
- Luxurious store floor, very carefully built and with 15 chest shop spaces already embbeded into the build.
- Underground warehouse, currently with 12 chests, but with space to easily quadruple that number (I can take care of that for you, free of charge).
- Underground farming space, ready for you to plant whatever you might need (98 squares in size, easily expandable).

"Well, if it is such a good investment, why are you selling it?", you must be asking yourselves. Simple answer is... I haven't got enough time on my hands to handle an extra store (having one already in Heaven's Reach). You can capture this once in a lifetime opportunity right now, at the humble price tag of 28.000 Radiants (Negotiable!), very little compared to what you might earn with the right management of your newly bought store.

You can easily visit the store, as it's doors are always open, or even have a meeting with me, just contact me in-game @BDani. To finish up, a few screenshots of the shop:

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Just a reminder for anyone thinking of buying this store... it is in the Eastern Frontier so will disappear in a few months ;)

- Boulder

BDani

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just a reminder for anyone thinking of buying this store... it is in the Eastern Frontier so will disappear in a few months ;)

- Boulder
Indeed.

It's rather obvious why someone would prefer this one over one in a random town. If no one cares about it I'll just use it myself, that's why I won't low sell.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Your location is indeed excellent, but you forget that you will only be able to attract those people who don't regularly check the Auction House when they need to buy something. In any other server, the price you ask would be reasonably average, but on this server where physical stores are much less relevant, it is very unlikely that you will ever make 28k worth of profit, regardless of your location. The only things that would sell regularly in your shop are food products; by the time people need more expensive goods, they will either get them themselves or have learned to use the Auction House. Melons can't make a shop profitable; sorry.