Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Selling] Boulder's Big Bonanza!

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray

Hello generous citizens, it's time for a spring clean of my secret underground vault chests and the best way to do that is by selling stuff! So, here are a few things being offered for sale to you wonderful folks. Large quantity purchases are of course encouraged, especially if anyone wants to buy the whole lot or at least decent chunks of it ;)

Code:
Item              Qty (stacks) + Qty (singles)  = Total Qty      Price Each

Iron ore               132             -           8,448            10 r
Gold Ore                18             -           1,152            10 r
Redstone Ore           171             -          10,944            10 r
Lapis Lazuli Ore        42             -           2,688            20 r
Emerald Ore              1            22              86           200 r

Blocks of Coal          54             -           3,456            18 r
Iron Block              25            46           1,646            50 r

Iron Horse Armour        -            83              83           500 r
Gold Horse Armour        -            78              78           750 r
Diamond Horse Armour     -            53              53         1,000 r
Saddles                  -           136             136           100 r
Leads                    1            11              75           100 r
Name Tags                -            58              58           150 r

Fire Charges             1            61             125            50 r
Blaze Rods               3            18             338            50 r
Spider Eyes             13             1             897            10 r
Gunpowder               30            29           2,013            20 r

Bookcases               13            35             867            20 r

Pufferfish               3             5             229           100 r
Clownfish                -            40              40            60 r
- Boulder

Small Print: The Merchant reserves the right to alter the prices higher or lower depending on market conditions. Offers may be made, especially if customers require larger bulk purchases! Terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. No returns or refunds unless goods are proved to be faulty before sale. No horses, donkeys or cows were harmed in the making of these items, unless you count the cows used to make the leather saddles, or the horses used to make the glue for- [Lawyers redacted the end of this sentence]

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Will take all of your blaze rods, gunpowder, slimeballs, spider eyes, ghast tears, and magma cream.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I'll take two hundred of those bookcases
One name tag

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Catch me in-game and we can discuss any deals for large purchases! I appreciate it may be difficult for some folks to catch me online so I will hopefully be setting up shop somewhere soon... no longer having the market area of Port Silver available does hinder trading a tiny bit but something will be sorted soon!

- Boulder

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
How long term of a place are you looking for?

See, there was the fun period of time where there was a friendly rivalry thing - and now I figure a cartel would also be a fun experience.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
How long term of a place are you looking for?
Depends entirely on how quickly the above items sell and whether I can start being a bit more active again... both of which are unquantifiable at the moment! If I could be as active as I was in the past then I would have already built a market town with plenty shops and stalls for everyone by now (and it would be entirely free of any House ties and RP shenanigans :p). A peaceful place for anyone to come and buy or sell wares after both the AH and now Port Silver disappearing.

. . . 12 diamonds?
Hehe, 12 stacks of diamonds you dummy (well, 12 stacks available to purchase.. gotta keep some shiny things!) :D

- Boulder

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Redocs, its always a pleasure trading with you! I'll put all the diamonds and diamond ore to one side and will catch you in-game soonish.
Btw, the list in the first post is updated every time items are sold so it is always up to date :)

I do also have one or two enchanted books that I'll start selling soon but will make a separate thread for those... Well I have more than a few, erm 271 of them to be precise and that's not including books with multiple enchants on! It might take me a while to list them all :D

- Boulder

Redocs

Lord of Altera
I'd be more then interested in some of the more unique items. Keep me posted on those. As soon as we meet in game we'll complete the transaction :)

Feels like the olden days..... Good old diamond monopolies and such ;)

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
I'm still in the process of sorting through and counting all the enchanted books I have but in the meantime here are some that may be of interest... Unbreaking III enchanted books!

Unbreaking III, Protection III, Sharpness III, Lure II
Unbreaking III, Aqua Affinity I
Unbreaking III, Knockback II
Unbreaking III

The books are for sale at 7,500r each or 30,000r for all four! ;)

- Boulder