Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Selling] Packed Ice (Pretty rare, must see!)

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Yes, you heard me! I'm selling Packed Ice!

It's pretty rare, there's very few of it in the world and it is difficult to gather, now with my good will, I offer it to you at the price of 20 Radiants per piece! You heard it, for the low price of 20 radiants, this rare material can be yours!

There's extremely few people in the whole world of Altera that currently possess this material and I'm willing to sell this to you! Imagine, you could be part of the new elite! Impress your friends. This is your chance to get your own part of HollowWorld's "conflict diamonds"!

You could see yourself as one of the most badass warrior of the world that survived the Great Ice War of 2014 with this majestic piece of history!

Full bragging rights come with this! Make your builds special with this special limited edition of unmelting packed ice! Guaranteed!

Contact me on the forums or ingame to claim your own part of this very good deal at the very fair price of 20 radiants your own (but reasonable) choice!
Don't miss your chance on this, you might regret it for your whole life!

Sneaky edit: This is not heresy, it is perfectly legal!

Last edited:

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
By the way, this is a serious offer, all these things I said were just to try and catch your attention.
I'm also willing to see various offers and/or trades.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Surely enough to fullfill your needs, but should it not suffice, I will do everything necessary to make sure that I do.
Now, the real question is: "How many would you need, friend?"

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I want to be apart of the new elite! It's too bad I live on a tropical island though, however I like the advertising.