Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Selling] Warship Region (SOLD)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Okay, so a little background. Back when a friend returned to Hollowworld, I decided that she and I had to have some form of roleplay connection. I had an idea in my head that I had kept inside for a long time. Make actual seafaring roleplay. So I had a friend of mine build a ship, and we all pitched into materials. Well, that friend is gone again, and I am a bit busy with other things, and I barely even roleplay on my mains. I feel really bad about letting this project go, and I feel even worse about letting another ghost region into Altera. So, instead of scrapping it right off, I have decided to see if anyone wants to buy it.

Specs: 11 available plots.

So, now to discuss the pricing. The plots themselves cost, in total, 75k. No diamond expenses. Material additives: ~20k. This rounds up to 100k, which is a starting price. Regions sell for 1/2 of their original starting price, but that is if you scrap it, making it necessary to pay full price to obtain the region again. The price is negotiable, but I will be asking the flat 100k as a starting point. If nobody decides to buy it, it will be scrapped, which is unfortunate. It is a really good ship. I did not build it, by the way. A buddy did, but I do not know if he wants me advertising him. He can speak up if he doesn't mind. He knows who he is.

Screenshots (thumbnails) :

2015-04-30_08.24.57.png
2015-04-30_08.23.48.png
2015-04-30_08.24.21.png
2015-04-30_08.24.31.png
2015-04-30_08.24.10.png

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just putting this here to help you potentially get the most from this, as I'm not sure I can use either but may well help someone else by saying it, is that you could potentially sell the build separately to the region.

Boat WE'd out/moved and could refund the region if nobody was interested.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Just putting this here to help you potentially get the most from this, as I'm not sure I can use either but may well help someone else by saying it, is that you could potentially sell the build separately to the region.

The boat also exists in creative, without Scardrac's personal edits (the gold, the training dummies), where I first built it, if it's easier to WE from there. I'd like to know if you need the creative version though, since I plan to edit it as a sister ship to Scar's is being built for the Lavoyard Navy and can wait for you to WE it first.

Scardrac

Felsummer

People have already spoken to me about this. Nothing is decided, but it's all pending.