Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sep. 9][Peaceful, Public] A Call to the North

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast

Source

The Stag calls all to the north.
The people of Altera are invited to Stoltfar
for a festival in celebration and tribute to Theodra.
Whether you worship her or not, you are welcome and invited to hear
what Chieftain Strand has to say and enjoy the festivities.

The celebration will consist of:
a sermon held by Chieftain Strand in the bastion's Sacred Wood
followed by a celebration in the Great Hall
where there will be food, ale, song and dance
to relax and share talk, stories and wisdom
with the fellow men and women who share this realm.

Dress warmly.

Guests must surrender ALL weaponry at the gate
unless granted prior permission to keep them by Chieftain Strand.
Violation of this law will result in immediate exile from the bastion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information
When: Saturday, September 9th - 3:00 CST
There is no official end time to the event, I'm just counting on people staying as long as they're still enjoying the RP and dispersing naturally. The sermon is the most important part. Apologies if it ends up being boring, I'm trying not to make it too complicated what with this being my first event.

Where: Stoltfar

How to get there: From Storm's Landing, take the carriage to Mockingbay, then find the ship with a single tall black sail with blue trim and a green diamond.
IMG_3923.PNG

Who: All, this event is public knowledge

Classification: Peaceful

The Hunt
There will be a private hunt before the main event begins, reserved for Stoltfar residents and close allies who wish to participate only. All of the beasts caught will be prepared for the feast. This will be done in honor of Theodra’s doctrine as being necessary to show honor and provide hospitality to the guests of Stoltfar.

The hunt will begin at 1:00 CST on the day of the event departing from Stoltfar, and is separately classified as violent, though you can choose to opt out of killing and maiming and we're going to do our best to avoid it altogether. We'd hate to have a tragedy before a large public event.
PM me and Samiwashere if interested.

Tagging other relevant people- Lannis Warwolf ShaolinPunk RagingLunacy Edouard2000

Last edited:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Can anyone circle the location of the boat on a screencap of the dynmap? Because I am bad enough at finding things IRL

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I edited the photo Sami uploaded into the OP so it's easily visible. (Thanks for doing that Samiwashere :heart:)

Also for my own peace of mind I'm changing the event classification to Peaceful. I'm not overly fond of doing this but I'd prefer to just avoid complications caused by troublemakers all together.