Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shadeking [Approved-Karasu1996]

Shadeking

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: shadeking
2. Age: i'm 16 years old.
3. Gender: i am a male.
4. Country: i live in Denmark.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have read the tome of citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? it is actually the main reason for me joining this server. i have actually organised roleplays IRL so i do belive i got sufficient experience with RP.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. you must have guessed by now that one of my interests is computergames. another thing i'm interested about is golf. the reason for me being here is that i have been searching for a great RP server for some time now and i am very eager to try your server. another thing i do in my spare time is to read. i read A LOT of fantasy books (ect lord of the rings). i tend to use my spare time riding my new bike that i've invested a lot of money in. i do also play guitar, but not as much as i used to do. well after 10th grade im going in a gymnasium (i dont know how it is in other cuntries but in DK it's called gymnasium) that's about it :)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. the immage file was too large so here is a link to them all :p

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no not really ;P

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i read this in the king's edict.

11. How did you find out about our server? a friend called skullpower told me of this server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) no, not yet (notice the word yet :p)

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Could you please add some more to question 7 as it states 8 sentences or more. Tell us stuff like your hobbies, what you want to do once your out of school and things Non minecraft related

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Sorry but im not a moderator, So you'll have to wait for one of them to have a look at your application, I was just trying to help out