Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shameless Political Propaganda

Gaby

Lord of Altera
this is literally just for comparing analysis stats. or Shameless Political Propaganda. either one.

I'll start

Screen shot 2014-12-09 at 9.03.40 PM.png
Morgnatha is more authoritarian than Arcturix
#shame @BrianAT16 @Valonyx

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
try the police rating, however ;)

i'm a global capitalist imperium.
The people can do what they want to do, as long as it's respecting to the letter the context Glorious Overlord sets upon them.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
try the police rating, however ;)

i'm a global capitalist imperium.
The people can do what they want to do, as long as it's respecting to the letter the context Glorious Overlord sets upon them.
You'd get along well with the non-state of Argent Aurum. It's one huge corporatocracy wherein money is the only law and corporations own the oxygen. It's the founder of the Democratic Council of Hollow World region, but isn't used beyond admin stuff since the Delegate has no power.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You'd get along well with the non-state of Argent Aurum. It's one huge corporatocracy wherein money is the only law and corporations own the oxygen. It's the founder of the Democratic Council of Hollow World region, but isn't used beyond admin stuff since the Delegate has no power.
Yes, companies are indeed very powerful, but the Governmental body of the Imperium is before all a militarist state, which means that security and national integrity will always come before corporative interests. Think of it as some kind of religious autoritarian plutocracy.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Yes, companies are indeed very powerful, but the Governmental body of the Imperium is before all a militarist state, which means that security and national integrity will always come before corporative interests. Think of it as some kind of religious autoritarian plutocracy.
you mean an Ignis state.

btw your Ignis state has terrible weather

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
you mean an Ignis state.

btw your Ignis state has terrible weather
There is no God but the Overlord, and no faith but the Faith of Humanity. There is no Church but the Grand Stock Market, and there is no Parliament but the Throne of the Imperium, which all twos billion of Arcturions praise and serve to death.

Overlord protects.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Extra Extra! political gossip is on the rise!

Countries all over have begun to wage a War on Meat!!
  • Following new legislation in Duskilor, meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy.
  • Following new legislation in Turious, meat-eating is frowned upon.
  • Following new legislation in Azerwind, meat-eating is frowned upon.
Hateful Racists Outlawed in Theocratic Countries, Find Refuge in Sprakia
  • Following new legislation in Corvermell, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
  • Following new legislation in Turious, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
  • Following new legislation in Sprakia, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
@Monster_Dan @Tybalt
@Dr. Patriot (somebody tag this guy) @whoeverrunsturious

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Lol....Azerwinds Animal is the eagle.

New issue: Should Eagle be added to the menu to help wih yada yada industries.

Me: .,,.wot

XD only outlawed eagle meat

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I outlawed citizens to have weapons. My military is over-trained and enormous, the Governmental reasoning behind it was that it is not useful to give weapons to hundreds of millions of stupid, untrained incompetents.
Rather, the Imperium chooses to have an enormous military force (Check the defense force rating)