Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fan-Fic Shards of Altera

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'll admit, Magic: the Gathering inspired the thread name :p. Anywho, i was listening to Imagine Dragons live and when they started playing Radioactive, which i havent listened to since i joined the server, I suddenly got this flash of a post apocalyptic Altera. Not sure if this idea has been done before, but I'm doing one of this idea :p feel free to pm me any ideas about adding to this world. So far all ive got figured out:
People who wander and grab scrap, generally not liked, are called scrappers.
Territories are divided amongst different Leaders, some using different names than others.
Guns and bullets are all gone, the best you can get is a high powered nail gun or a flare gun, or something like that.
People who can make weapons and equipment out of scrap and old tech are generally well liked, or treated as valuable goods.
Most weapons are makeshift melee weapons, or "compact blades"-swords that can fold and unfold at the push of a button.
Anywho, with all that set up, here's my entry

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Dirt flew as the thick, leather boots hit the ground hard, their owner breathing heavily as he ran. "Grab the tech, fill the bag, get out" same plan as always. as his ears picked up the sound of an engine being started, he quickly ducked behind a large pile of scrap, knowing that if the banners found him here, he'd be dead for sure. His eyes peeked over the pile as he looked for any signs of danger, not seeing any, he ducked back down to catch his breath, checking the scrap he sat on as he did.Looking over the scrap, he grabbed only what was loose, and only what could be salvaged. As he filled his satchel with the metal goods, his eyes were suddenly blinded by a single headlight.
"Lookie here boys! Another one of those damn scrappers!" A voice called out gleefully. The so called "scrapper" immediately bolted in the opposite direction, stumbling due to still being blinded, in order to get to safety. As he ran, he heard the motorcycle engine roar as it gave the vehicle life & thrust the mass of metal forward to chase him. The scrapper dodged and ducked between other piles of salvage, causing the rider to curse as he slowed the vehicle to turn each time. As the scrapper neared the edge of Banner territory, he heard other engines roar to life before growing closer. his heart racing, the scrapper ran, knowing he was running farther from his home, but not caring. He had to bet his life that the owners of the territory he was headed towards were much nicer, or at least willing to overlook his trespassing. As he neared a large building, he heard a motorcycle quickly get closer, before he instinctively dove to the right, feeling an iron pipe barely touch his left shoulder, where his head had previously been. Hitting the ground, before immediately rolling to his feet, the scrapper saw four motorcycles surrounding him, their owners each brandishing a metal weapon of some sort. As the scrapper bent his head down while kneeling, praying to all the sacred engineers, even Jishrim, bringer of the New Age, he heard a voice cry out.
"Banners! You seek to intrude on our territory?!" The scrapper looked up to see a taller man with white hair, a compact-blade in one hand & a flare gun pointed at the cyclists in his other. Behind him stood a woman with a makeshift bow, an arrow with multiple explosives and a strange head at its tip nocked & ready to fire.
"We're just trying to teach this scrapper here not to take what isn't his." The cyclist got off his vehicle and made his way over to the scrapper, kicking him in hte ribs as he said this. The white haired man frowned.
"He's on my territory now, so I'll deal with him as I see fit." He responded harshly, his tone indicating a less than friendly intention for the scrapper. The cyclist shrugged at these words.
"Whatever you say, Cerridwen. Just make sure he knows what the punishment for stealing is when you're done." He spat on the scrapper and kicked him in the ribs again before getting back on his bike, gesturing for his fellow riders to follow as he made his way back to their territory. The scrapper slowly began to stand up, the white haired man making his way over & holding out a hand. As the srapper saw this, he shook his head and stood up, staring the white haired man right in his eyes as the man spoke.
"My name is Azure Cerridwen, this is my wife Nireth." He nods in the direction of the bikers, "I don't share their ideas that only those who claim territory have a right to live, so you're safe here. Now, what is your name?"
The scrapper seemed hesitant, but responded, "Roy...I make things....Karrim said I was pretty good at it..."

Wow, that was 4 pages in my notebook that took me a bit to write... not gonna lie, it looks kinda pitiful as a post :p but ah well, feel free to type up your own stories! Also, I'm open to collaboration if anyone wants, I'm not going to have this follow my current storyline with Roy exactly, so I'm perfectly fine with Roy interacting with anybody.

Last edited: