Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Share your Spotify Playlists!

Maeland

Lord of Altera
I've recently come to a halt in finding new music.

Share me your spotify playlists! I love listening through playlists, to find new and interesting music.

Before I share my own playlists, be advised that 50% of the songs in the playlists are super funky.

Party/Workout Listen

Kickback/Driving Listen

Chill/Relaxing/Mood Listen

Maeland

Lord of Altera
Oooooh, i make playlists, usually around characters- http://8tracks.com/landem
i don't really know how spotify works. but 8tracks is pretty straightforward, you could try that!
Spotify is a music streaming service. You pay 10$ a month, and you get access to every record of every artist there ever was.. to a certain degree. I find it strange that Beatles doesn't appear in their database.
The money you pay each month is distributed by Spotify to the artists depending on how many "listens" their songs get.

Oh, and The 1975's are excellent.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Spotify is a music streaming service. You pay 10$ a month, and you get access to every record of every artist there ever was.. to a certain degree. I find it strange that Beatles doesn't appear in their database.
The money you pay each month is distributed by Spotify to the artists depending on how many "listens" their songs get.

Oh, and The 1975's are excellent.
oh right thats cool!
yes, i like a few of their songs c;

Gaby

Lord of Altera
i
uh

mostof my playlists are just songdumps in all honesty i have "playlists" that are just all the songs by one artist.
the only other two playlists of note are "nice" and "in a land far away", which are my pop song and fantasy song playlists.

then there's "garbage bin" which is literally just Freaks by Timmy Trumpet.

Maeland

Lord of Altera
@Gaby

I was a little freaked out when I heard "Somewhere Only We Know" when it wasn't sung by Keane in your "Far Away" playlist. Then I found the original in the "Nice" playlist. Cheers!

Anyways, THIS. I freakin' loved this song. So thank you!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A SPECIAL PLAYLIST OFFER!

I got my happy music playlist, which consists of such songs as Iz' Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World, a few songs from Home Free, the theme to Monster's Inc., You've got a friend in me, and MANY MORE!!

All for 1000 easy payments of $19.95!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Not sure how to share my playlists, but regardless, here's an attempt:

Rock/Metal/Gaming. (This one started as a collaborative list me and my friends used on LAN parties, but kind of got out of hand, so you'll find loads of stuff on there.)
Sonitus

Epic music for those times when you need an extra kick:
Epic

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I don't really use Spotify anymore because I got tired of having the same old songs play. So I went back to Pandora. Most of my stations are customized with added variety, they're not always just the listed artist. Anyway. Here's a link to my profile and all muh lovely stations. Genres range from Metal to Indie/Folk to Dubstep to Whatever The Name of that Genre Is.

Right now, the ones that I'm playing most often, or that I'm putting in my shuffle most often are:

Dark Love - It started out as a home for those Indie artists that tend to do sappy songs like Rosi Golan, Gabrielle Aplin, and Ingrid Michaelson. And then I added in some darker influences to balance it out. Artists like Fever Ray, Chelsea Wolf, Warpaint and a few more with haunting melodies. It sometimes has a celtic, indie, bluegrass, folk, Ellie Goulding feel, if that makes sense.

Passenger Radio - This is one of those that stopped being Passenger Radio a long time ago. Some of the variety on the station includes Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Florence & The Machine, The Lumineers, etc.

For The Lively Crowd At Work - When I'm at work, my coworkers tend to rage against my music choices when if I leave it on Dark Love too long. So I made this playlist, tailored to their taste. It hurts me, but might be for you. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Iggy Azalea, and Miley Cyrus.

A Big Mix Station - The mother of all stations. The station with so much variety that it is hard to describe... It can go from Creedence Clearwater Revival to Zedd in no time. You can be jammin' to classic Michael Jackson and follow that up with Chubby Checker's "The Twist". I once had this playing at work for customers and watched with glee as they transitioned from impromptu karaoke of "Bohemian Rhapsody" to "Single Ladies".

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Gaby

I was a little freaked out when I heard "Somewhere Only We Know" when it wasn't sung by Keane in your "Far Away" playlist. Then I found the original in the "Nice" playlist. Cheers!

Anyways, THIS. I freakin' loved this song. So thank you!
Isnt the lilly allen version the original
Idk

I think i had both versions in nice originally

EDIT: oh yeah and breezeblocks is awesome. I heard it in my art class. Was like "need"