Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sherlock (BBC series)

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Does anybody here know how amazing this show is?
If you don't, it's about Sherlock Holmes, but in modern day Britain. Go watch it now! :p
No seriously go watch it it's great.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It's relevant now as the show has returned? Would you rather I created a brand new thread? - because I can see how doing that is so much better. Apologies for snapping, but I would suggest you make sure something is a pointless and irrelevantly useful of a thread that is no longer necessary before telling me that this is one. Sorry.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
It's relevant now as the show has returned? Would you rather I created a brand new thread? - because I can see how doing that is so much better. Apologies for snapping, but I would suggest you make sure something is a pointless and irrelevantly useful of a thread that is no longer necessary before telling me that this is one. Sorry.
Sorry ._.

But I like the new show! :3
I wish they would explain how he managed to fake his death.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
From what I saw Sherlock explaining to the camera, I had thought of 0 reasons for him to lie at that point.

Yoda

Lord of Altera

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Bloody fantastic episode, didn't see like 90% of what happened coming =L
Now we only have to wait for sodding ever for the next series.