Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sholan's Application [Declined - Glados]

Sholan

Villager
(1) Minecraft username : BooMasterTom

(2) I'm 15 years old.

(3)I'm from Denmark, but I'm pretty good at english.

(4) I did read all four of them, the same as every other rp server, I respect that.

(5) Metagaming - Its an OOC action, if I made use of knowledge from outside world into rp. Powergaming - Forcing actions against other rp'rs/players. Example : *shoots fireball and kills *player* *takes his money and runs*

(6) X-ray mods/texturepacks, are not allowed.

(7) Squidzoid

(8) My real name is Antonio, my father died serving the country, and my mother died 2 weeks ago. I live with my brother in DK. I play alot of MC, mostly role-play, since I'm very into roleplay. There is not much about me to say. Sorry.

(9) I do build a lot, and I would consider myself pretty good at it, but I sadly don't have pictures of my builds.

(10) I was looking after roleplay servers since I love roleplay, and I came across this server, It looks great so I can't wait to see if I get white-listed.
Name of Character : Sasuke Uchiha
Character Age : 33
Character Race : Human
Appearance : Black hair, Black eyes, A black cloak over a old white vest. Black pants.

Written Test !

Sasuke was born in the Uchiha clan, with an older brother. His clan was hated, very much so. As they grew up the clan got hated more and morefor being so powerful, Itachi, Sasuke's older brother had to do something about it, he couldn't let his little brother live in a world with so much hate. So as the night came, Itachi took his sword out, and slaughtered the clan. The clan didn't have anything against it, knowing the new generations would have a better life. He slaughtered everyone except his little brother Sasuke. No one knows what happened to Itachi, his little brother didn't seek revenge, and he wasn't mad either. Though he started training in martial arts, so he could protect those close to him. Though he trained, He wasn't the strongest man alive, or the best in martial arts, but he was very fast. He had a sensei, who taught him the arts of sword fighting, and the style that would suit him best. He trained, and trained day after day. But, nobody lives an eternity, his master, at the brink of death, told Sasuke never to take the dark path. Not even in hard times. The great war came. Everyone fought, Sasuke saw his friends dying on the battlefield, He wanted to do something about it, But he was frozen in place. He could feel a warm hand on his back, it was the same feel as his masters hand. He stood there as the last man from his village. The enemy asked if he gave up, but rage was growing inside him, he took his Sword of Kusanagi - Grass-Mowing Sword, And started butchering the enemies, running through dozens, killing them all. The war was over. With Sasuke standing in the middle of the battlefield, all alone, everyone was dead, his friends, his enemys, all dead. Sasuke escaped his old land and tried to start a new life in Altera. Now standing at the gates, waiting for his response, will he be accepted, or denied!?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm sorry, for obvious reasons I've got to decline this application. Please read further into the setting of the server if you wish to re-apply.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Apologies for the late response. The conditions of our denial of your application are as follows:

-Hollowworld has always been a place that has promoted originality and creativity, along with having a stringent policy on accepting applications that abide by the lore of our server. A character that is taken completely from another work cannot and will not be accepted due to both these reasons.

-Your application was far too violent and does not fit the theme we request from our whitelists whatsoever. Please read thoroughly through our whitelist guide if you intend on reapplying.