Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Silver Empire Rising

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Guys... I already held this in last time staff did it but... really its time someone says it.

An april's fool trick is only an april's fool trick, when being told and executed both on April 1st.
I also had to tell one of my former school mates about this fact as he tried telling me that one of former classmates girlfriend is pregnant about two weeks before that.
(Although I was glad he did that - I turned the game around as soon as April 1st arrived - Really dude, there are no healthy 4 month pregnancies -.-)
RIP fun

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Sincerely debating ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL and doing this anyways, because it'd at least be interesting.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Save any highjackery for RP, should this in fact not be bait.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This event is now finished. I would like to thank the Magi for appearing and their gifts to Silver King Ruhtra Nogardnep and their oaths of allegiance to the throne. The King was unfortunately called to duty and has since went into work to secure the Northern Kingdoms against the threat of the Black Mist unleashed in the mountains south of Korog's Standing.

If you wish to assist him the Magi placed a spell upon him so that pure hearted warriors guided by a Skyrat will find him. All praise Laets.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I defended this thread.

Immerael never expect anything from me ever again.