Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sitting in chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have installed a new plugin that lets players sit in chairs. Simply stand 1 block away from a stair block, crouch and right click. If you want to leave your chair simply right click the stairblock under you. Note that you will see yourself floating higher in the chair than others. Other players will see you fit into the chair.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Well, after doing... Whatever she does, she gets very tired. So, now that we can sit in chairs she is a bit more happy.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
:D I love this plugin, me and my friends use it on our private server, and we sit down and just have a good time.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Thank the gods! I was getting sore standing up all the time, and crouching over chairs like an imbecile, thank you Hollowworld!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Interesting fact: When you sit on a chair, go in F5 and press shift repeatedly, you are scratching your bottom on the chair with a very comical effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.