Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sketches of RP Characters

megasoar

Lord of Altera
Hey guys, I've had multiple art threads. I'm sure most of you have seen them, but I've been wanted to draw lately, and I can't think of anything to draw! If you would like a sketch of your Rp character, and to cure me of boredom, please use this template to create an application, and I'll get to you ASASP!

Thanks!
Megasoar

Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Tone:
Identifying marks:
Clothes (Only if you want the character not just to be a head xD):
Pose (Same thing, this part is optional):
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
Hair: Long, dark brown
Eyes: Dark green
Skin Tone: tanned (if you get what I mean)
Identifying marks: Scars on her face
Clothes (Only if you want the character not just to be a head xD): A sky blue dress, fancy. You can choose the rest,if there is any rest.
Pose (Same thing, this part is optional): Running away.
Personality: Ormild is a calm,peaceful person, demon posessed though. She is soon to be married to Faelian in her palace in her town Thundervall. Whenever someone needs help she is there. But if she sees people, she'll be quick to load her bow or sword. She also is an assassin,rarely,but if someone does something on her nerves...Get the team.
Weaknesses:Lots of People, scary men, drunkards, dont hit her scars , if someone was to kidnap her family she would risk her life etc etc
Fears: People, scary men,drunkards, syrien, I cant list em all Ill be here for days!