Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Portfolio

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Love all your skins. So beautiful! :heart: I'm pretty sure you redid mine for me a while back. I might have you make another if your interested.

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
I believe I did, and that could be arranged! shoot me a PM with specifications :3 Also your artwork is absolutely Lovely
Love all your skins. So beautiful! :heart: I'm pretty sure you redid mine for me a while back. I might have you make another if your interested.

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
A makeover skin for @Padragin

2.png 2.png 2.png 2.png

*note that the original skin was in 'Alex' format, causing a distortion in the back, the makeover was reformatted as well

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I need some skins for James... Some armor and maybe one in a darker blue cloaked outfit. I've added a scar to his skin so please keep that... If you're able to do these please PM me! :)

Taphina

Lord of Altera
May I use the retouched skin you made for BrianAT16?
I won't use the whole skin, but the cloak and a few other parts look flippin' amazing.