Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim DLC Trailer!

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I don't like console games.
The Elder Scrolls is a PC series....or at least it used to be :/

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I dont see how it comming out on xbox first makes it better. if its crap, its crap.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I just don't feel as pumped for it cos of that :/ It might be good maybe its not i don't know cos i haven't tried it yet.

Spark

Broken
It makes it better because I don't have to wait ^-^ and after after all the other DLC it can't be that bad.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Bethesda didn't make Fallout NV and it's content, I don't believe.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright guys I have a major question!
I own a Mac... So sadly, I had to hack Skyrim onto my computer (If anyone is wondering the game runs perfectly even though it's on a mac)
Will I be able to get this for my "hacked" game? or will I have to re"hack" and start my entire game over just to have this?

Spark

Broken
Alright guys I have a major question!
I own a Mac... So sadly, I had to hack Skyrim onto my computer (If anyone is wondering the game runs perfectly even though it's on a mac)
Will I be able to get this for my "hacked" game? or will I have to re"hack" and start my entire game over just to have this?
Im pretty sure you can just load the DLC onto it although you may need the crack. Can you get the latest updates?

Spark

Broken
Wrayh said:
Haven't tried. Do you have a link so that I can test it on?
Im just going from my fallout new Vegas hacked version and that was on windows but in the folder containing the programs such as uninstall, run etc if you get what I mean, Then there should be an update program that installs the update. If not then just download the DLC when it comes out and follow the instructions which are probably in the readme file or on the download page.