Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some World War II story

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
This, I suppose could be considered offensive to some people, so be careful when reading- Just wrote this on Microsoft Word, so apologies if the paragraphs are off.

The sound of pure energy vibrating through the clouds shook my bones. The heavy rock of my air-craft as the high-powered Merlin engine escalated my Spitfire through the open sky, only my squad-mates around. At this height, all was visible. The pearly-dark sea below, and the sun upon the light blue horizon, creating a perfect beam of glint into my upper right canopy-screen, albeit I attempted to not focus on it too much.

A light crackle then a heavy voice, through my helmet and I recognized the CO's voice instantly.

“Raven 1-6 confirming 12 bandits just ahead, exercise extreme caution.”

A higher tone replied, Will, “Nice spot, they always said you had good eyes. Splitting off with Raven 3-6 to intercept.”

Raven 3-6, thought to myself, That's me!

Without a hesitance, I pulled up hard on my control column, looking towards the end-less blue sky and feeling my stomach churn as the Spitfire twirled upwards elegantly, evening out just a few hundred metres above. I switched my microphone on, and spoke as clear as possible.

“This is Raven 3-6, reporting that he is ready for interception.”

I heard a heavy crackle, then a familiar voice, Will's once more.

“Confirmed, Raven 3-6, pulling up now.”

I glanced around, attempting to spot Will and his Spitfire, albeit having major difficulty. Suddenly, from just a few metres infront, the nose of Will's Spitfire shot up, and his plane following, a pillar of light smoke ejecting as the engine momentarily flooded with such a manoeuvre. Will's aeroplane evened up just above and infront, his voice echoing through my headset, a light, hearty chuckle.

“Had 'ya goin' there, didn't I?” He said, practically dying of laughter.

I managed a chuckle myself, nervous of the encounter ahead. I could see them, now. A dozen or so German aircraft, atleast half being the general German Stuka aeroplane, a light-class bomber.

Will's voice crackled in my ear-piece again.

“Raven 4-6, diving now with Raven 3-6 on my tail.”

Will's Spitfire twisted downwards towards the targets, and I followed. Pushing down on my control column I felt my stomach rise, slowly, I lined up my first Stuka target in my sights, fingering the firing switch. I evened out, and squeezed down on the switch, my wispy tracer rounds firing out, recoiling shaking my aircraft, I watched as pieces of the Stuka were torn off, and the group of German planes webbing out in different directions, smoke trailing from the one which I had shot.

Not getting away that easy, Hun.” I thought, diving down afterwards the Stuka, squeezing down again on the switch when I lined up decently enough, and was satisfied to see the back-side of the plane light up with flame. With a sickening crunch, I watched as the metal crushed around the back-side, and the Stuka entered a swirling dive towards the French country-side far below. Pulling up upon my column I let out a “Whoop” of happiness, tilting back around towards another Stuka just a few hundred metres away, in full retreat.

Albeit, my entire plane shook as it felt as though a giant slammed his fist into myself. A siren went off, and a Stuka dived just a few metres over-head, myself ducking instinctively. From behind, I spotted two Me. 109S diving down towards me, green tracer rounds passing me and smashing into my rear.

“No! No! Raven 3-6, taking fire from behind.” I screamed into the mic, diving to the right hard. Luckily, my Spitfire banked harder than the German Me. 109S, but soon enough they were upon my tail once more, spraying their bullets towards me. The entire Spitfire shook as I was struck, and a bullet tore through the canopy, filling the cock-pit with the sound of buffeting wind. I dived downwards, and noticed out of my rear-view that a Spitfire had dived down from the left, and fired upon the 109s, rendering one destroyed and plummeting and the other smoking and trailing heavily to the right. Just ahead, a smoking Stuka traveled towards the left, dark pillars of smoke rising from the middle. I squeezed the throttle, and began un-loading upon the cockpit. My rounds punched straight through the plane, and as I soared over top I noticed the red smear covering the cockpit of the Stuka, soon enough the plane entered a tumbling roll into the earth far below. I glanced around, seeing nothing but sky, and I banked easy to the right, smoke trailing across my field of view from the back of my aircraft.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
*Warning might be offensive*

You know a few days ago i found out that "Sieg Heil" isn't anything bad, it just men "hail victory" and it's actually a common term.