Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Soup's Art Auctions [Auction Closed]

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

Soup's Art Auctions and Commissions

<------[=]--[===]--[=]------>

This is a thread I'll be using for the foreseeable future concerning art auctions and occasional commissions. I prefer to keep it all neatly sorted into this thread.
The thread's title will be changed and altered to reflect whether there's an auction open, open commissions, or closed.

Thank you for the help in formatting, organization, and inspiration Cukie :heart:

[PORTFOLIO] Contains various examples of my artstyle, to gauge whether you'd be interested in spending your Minecraft Money
[Quick Link] A quick link to the ongoing or most recent sale of art, Auction or Commissions open post so you don't have to scroll.

Last edited:

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

Art Auction 1
CLOSED

I'll be doing an art action for a shoulder up piece of art, also known as a "headshot".​
1667541000061.png
1667541288305.png
1667541042018.png
Very little background elements, sketch lines showing, quick stylistic coloring. Oftentimes quite eccentric coloring FX. I always provide a "less crazy" version if that's more your taste.
I also know all of the above depicted are women, though I am 100% fine with men, an example here: X, though I am told that my men look a little feminine, sorry... I'll do my best :heart:.

Starting Bid : 10,000 Radiants
End Date : 11/4/2022 - 24 Hours Time from post time

If an individual posts a bid within an hour of the Auction End Time, the end time will delay by one hour (Repeating). If time zones confuse you, here are localized (maybe) end times:
PST/PDT : 11:00pm 11/4/2022EST/EDT : 2:00am 11/5/2022GMT : 6:00am 11/5/2022MSK : 9:00am 11/5/2022HKT : 2:00pm 11/5/2022

Hopefully that chart is helpful, sorry Europe I know those hours are otherworldly.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons