Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active "Spinner"

1621909241809.png

With utmost apologies for the yellow. I like to make my doc profiles on a dark background and it looks quite nice there. You can check it out here if you can't read it well on the site!

“You've never been so divine in accepting your defeat
And I've never been more scared to be alone.
If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep,
then I'm putting out the lantern.

Find your own way back home."

Key Information:

• Name: ???? Fable
  • Nicknames | Meanings: Spinner
  • Titles:
    • Actual Human Disaster
    • Sunshine Ukulele Face
  • Sexuality: Pansexual
  • Marital Status: ?????

“You are always and still a moth to folly’s candle.”
Appearance:
  • Race: Human
  • Nationality: Various
  • Voice: Alexa Vega
  • Height: 5’
  • Weight: 110 lbs
  • Build: Extremely short and skinny, decent amount of muscle tone
  • Hair: Long, thick, and curly, usually tied back or braided in some fashion.
  • Eyes: Wide and brown
  • Skin: Dark
  • Scars | Tattoos | Marks:
  • Defining Traits: Always wears a scarf over her lower face.

"I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren’t true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they’re true or not... Listen—I believe that people are perfectible, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is run by secret cartels and is visited by aliens on a regular basis...
I believe that the future sucks and I believe that the future rocks. I believe that all men are just overgrown boys with deep problems communicating; I believe that all rulers are unprincipled crooks and I still believe that they are better than the alternative. I believe that our destiny lies in the stars.
I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it’s impossible for a bumblebee to fly, and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself.
I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn’t even know that I’m alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of causal chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck.
I believe that anyone who says that sex is overrated just hasn’t done it properly. I believe that anyone who claims to know what’s going on will lie about the little things too.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you’re alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it."
Personal Information:
  • Personal Alignment: Chaotic Good
  • Personality, As Far As You Know:
    • Optimistic
    • Adventurous
    • Social
    • Tolerant
    • Overly casual
    • Inconsiderate
    • Thoughtless
    • Irresponsible
  • Goals:
    • Short Term Goals:
      • Figure out what Calico and company are on about.
    • Long Term Goals:
      • Put something better into the world than she's been taking out of it.
    • Completed/Failed/Abandoned Goals:
      • [✓] [✗]
  • Fears:
    • Commitment
    • Small spaces/being trapped

“I’ll leave this land devoid of life, no more of the Sun-Queen

There’s nothing left to keep me here, I’ve already been seen
I put bow to violin, the song remains my own;

The city falls around me and I’ll never go marching home.”
Backstory:

The Fable family has travelled the world for generations, searching out the lost, the weary, and the desperate trapped in its sands. They traded knowledge on the wilds for supplies and traded in the cities as they migrated.

Spinner was named for her grandmother, nicknamed Spinner for her profession, and raised with a great many cousins, only some of whom were actual relations; the Fable family was in actuality several families of travellers attached to the main family, by marriage or just choice. She has three sisters as well--Glendraiel, Malindriel, and Alessandriel, known as Glenn, Lynn, and Mouse.

When Spinner was of a proper age, she announced her intention to leave the caravan and travel the world. Her family agreed that this was a fine idea, and the next time they were in port, Spinner took some supplies and a small amount of money and set off, promising to someday return and tell her family all about how the world had changed.

Spinner claims that she’s done a wide variety of things. The truth to whether she’s been married twice, joined a cult and stole a library, harbored a rogue beekeeper, ran away to join the circus, or adopted seven children remains to be seen. (It’s...probably not true.)

i will say this again: we are all going to die. the universe is enormous and almost entirely empty. to be kind to each other is the most incredible act of defiance against the dark that i can imagine.

Storyline:

“The point is it’s not the type of behavior a very stupid person can perpetrate. And so my impression has thrashed around from conversation to conversation, and now, rather than suspecting you of incompetence, I have begun to fear just the opposite.
I think you might be dangerous.”

Relationships

Ghiory
♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡
Friend!
“You really are pretty. I don’t know how much of it is a joke, but that part’s not. For someone so confident you can sure be down on yourself, huh?”

Calico
♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Bossman
“Boss! I know Ghiory said you’re not the boss, but you’re telling us what to do, and that’s close enough. Wonder what you’re really like?”

Juan/”El Mascarado”
♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Affectionate
“You do make me laugh. It’s charming enough, after its fashion. I hope you’re not too upset over the whole punched in the face thing.”

Crumbs
♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Fond
“.....you’re so weird. I love it.”

Palm
♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Friendly
“I think I know you least of our band, but you’re one of us, so that’s alright.”

Nuvan
Eugh.
♠♠♠♠♤♤♤♤♤♤
“Odious little man. I can’t decide if I despise him or the creep more. Can we leave yet?”

“What brings me joy is….life.

I think you can find joy anywhere in life. I think it’s a conscious choice; I think you choose joy. I don’t always do things right, and I don’t always do things smart, but whatever I do, I find joy in it, because at the end of the day? That’s all you’ve got. Looking back on the joy you had and the joy you found and the joy you gave other people.”

Untitled_Artwork.jpg

Last edited: