Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Citizen

D

Dark Auras

Upcoming game by Robert Space Industries. If you dont have a beefy computer (Really beeefyy) you wont be able to play this game. :p.
It is a space simulator of epic proportions. Its currently in alpha and has released only a hanger module and some of its spacecraft and has raised $18million in backers that are *Probably impatiently* waiting for this game to come out.
Take a looksie for youself!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
But seriously. This game won't be coming out for several years. This, in essence, is an insight into the future of gaming. I have never been more excited for anything in my WHOLE life. This level of realism is the next step in next-gen gaming. Be excited, folks. Be very excited.

-K9

D

Dark Auras

But seriously. This game won't be coming out for several years. This, in essence, is an insight into the future of gaming. I have never been more excited for anything in my WHOLE life. This level of realism is the next step in next-gen gaming. Be excited, folks. Be very excited.

-K9
Maybe I'll have a PC capable of running this by the time it comes out..
Maybe :3
[offtopic]
Actually by the way things are going, phones by then would probably be able to run it xD. Its rediclous how much phones are powered now. My first gaming laptop was a AMD Quadcore running at 2.2 GHZ (From HP) made specially for gaming (I guess of the time back then >_>) and the phone I am getting in about a month or so when its released in Canada is the Note III which has a Quadcore 2.3 GHZ processor. It amazes me how much things have changed since those indestructable nokias and flipphones galore. lol.
[/offtopic]

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm looking forward to X-Rebirth and Elite: Dangerous more than this game.

McTc

I think I might like it here
well.....it comes out module per module, means that if you have backed this project, you can already move around in hangar.
at current development, it should go alpha in the beginning of next year, while first pvp module comes this winter.

in fact, i am currently looking to build new gaming rig, and the main reason is that game :) (and also the fact that laptop sux)
the sad part, so to say is the games MINIMUM req, which would be 4 core cpu, 1gig gpu and 16gig of ram
but for the game to run great they suggest at least 2gig gpu, 32gig ram and cuting edge cpu

i could only inagine the power consumption of that beast and the price tag.

McTc

i was about to make new thread but used search first.
would it have been better to make new one then?

McTc

Well, all in all, i believe this game deserves more attention for many reasons
first it is user funded not some big gaming corporation behind it. and well, they have raised over 24M usd in a year, which in my opinion is remarkable achievment(last 1M has come within a week or so)
also when released, it does create epic space role-play potential, so this community should keep an eye on it.