Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Starcraft Fanfiction RP Thread

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
(This is a fan fiction roleplay of Starcraft. As such, I leave it open to alter many things as log as you stay within reason, things that majorly conflict with technology and plot of the race will have to be ran by me. (EX: a Zerg cerebrate that rebels against the Overlord: OK. A group of Zerg that were on Tarsonis thousands of years ago: no go.) This will all take place roughly around the start of the FIRST Starcraft game. I sincerly ask that no spoilers are made about 1 or 2, as some may not have finished them yet. Be whichever of the three races you want, but keep it realistic ( EX: a minor Terran pirate militia wouldn't outright confront the Confederacy, and a Zerg vertebrate wouldn't rebel except with a very good reason.) I also largely say against being a major person in the main plot, like Raynor or The Overlord as it would A: disrupt the plot and B: be to easy to do spoilers. I do point out though, the main story may go off in any direction (EX The Megnsk may be assassinated.) Also, I state that all charectures HAVE to be either Zerg Terran or Protoss; you can make a new faction if thats what you want, but no new races. That's about it, have fun. I leave this all prone to change by me or Thomas the Train.)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
The new cerebrate quivered as it breathed in its first breath, shuffling through the mass of memories given to it by the Overlord. "Awaken, my child, for you are to be the newest of my cerebrates. I gift onto you the knowlage of your pedrecesors and a special goal. Go forth to the planet of Garab*, for there lies your mission. But do not create a swarm yet. Grow a small hive, the rest of our plans will come soon enough. Your chief priority is to remain hidden."

*(Garob is a planet of my making, mostly badlands and what not, like the first planet in the Starcraft Terran campaign. Until now untouched by Zerg.)

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
( I would love to RP this, however I've played both SCI and SCII for a grand total of maybe... 4 hours? - Anyway. I know very little of the storyline or facts, etc. I can quote most of the Terran units from II though~ :p )

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
(Well the best source of history is probably the booklet from SC1. It has like, an hour worth of stuff on each faction/race. If you got your game off the Internet or lost the book/box, I'm sure it's on the Internet somewhere and I'm just to lazy to put a link, so here is a picture of a Zerg Hydralisk playing checkers with Obama.

*Also to lazy to get picture either, but that would be hilarious wouldn't it?*)