Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stone Brick Shop is 'back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

For a limited time we are buying all stone bricks for 1.5 radiants per block. That's 96 radiants per stack, almost the same as we were buying before with the stone brick shop.

We need everyone to pitch in with helping on the Capital. Right now we mostly need materials, put them on the auction house and we will buy it from you. It will help us build the capital legit, but we need enough materials to do it! We don't want to buy everything from only a few people, we want to give everyone on the server a chance to participate and to make some radiants off of it too.

When we are done setting up the skeleton of the capital, there will be contests for everyone to submit their designs for different districts and buildings and we will select the best designs.

We are also buying other materials, check out this thread: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/important-now-buying.11916/

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Only for the general layout and landscaping. Visit the building location for inspiration!

Apples26

Villager
i would be glad to sell my stone bricks, but i posted mine as 3 radiants each and i dont have enought to buy them back so is there a way for you to cancel the sale or anything?

JLA Montoya

I think I might like it here
i would be glad to sell my stone bricks, but i posted mine as 3 radiants each and i dont have enought to buy them back so is there a way for you to cancel the sale or anything?
If you buy them back, you'll be paying yourself. Thus, you neither lose nor gain money. Your money doesn't get consumed by the system, it simply returns to you.

S

Stevey

We are not buying them anymore this is an old thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.