Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Tambry] Building For Sale

Greetings! I am in need of some radiants and wish to sell a building that I own in Tambry. This is a unique build in a fantastic location.

I am asking 40,000 for it.

Here's a map so you can see where it is!

As you can see, it is a beautiful building in a superb location right next to the palace and on the circle square. It is one of the largest and most detailed buildings in private hands, and now is your opportunity to own it. The possibilities are endless! You could make your own shop, use it as your noble's house, create an embassy or a guild hall, or even tear it down if you wanted to! ;) (Don't tear it down, kidding on that part...)

It has courtyard access and is an L shape with an awesome tower.

In the inside it is unfurnished so you can do whatever you want with it. There's tons of space and the possibility of a basement if you need even more.

So yeah, thanks for checking out the building for sale. Normally I wouldn't make a thread for this, but seeing as I am no longer involved in Tambry, this building is unique, and the money in this sale will not be going to Tambry, I think it is appropriate to make a thread. If not, then let's just say the thread is about a duck instead.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
40K seems like a lot for a building that's unfinished to such a degree that it's missing floors. It also doesn't seem to have any particularly rare materials in its make, it being sandstone, cobble, and oak. What justifies the price tag?

40K seems like a lot for a building that's unfinished to such a degree that it's missing floors. It also doesn't seem to have any particularly rare materials in its make, it being sandstone, cobble, and oak. What justifies the price tag?
The price comes from price of buildings around it. Our other builds in the vicinity sold for 8-10k. This build is a better location, is much larger, and is unique. With that in mind, what I'm asking may not end up being what I get for it, and I'm open to offers!

Oh, it also comes from the plots we had to buy to claim the land necessary for the build.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I am tempted to claim it if I could.
Make a bid, then. He's clearly open to negotiation with factors as fluid as real estate value.

Enhancing Value:
- Large
- Close to the busier areas of Tambry
- High-value neighborhood

Detracting Value:
- Unfinished
- No word on RP in the area (Do people commonly RP nearby?)
- Charging for the full plot price (people rarely pay for the full plot price when rebuying, in my experience).

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd place a bid since Tambry seems interesting (not sure how growth will continue with the loss of the showrunner, as it were - most regions don't survive multiple owner transitions and manage to keep at full steam), but I've already got money tied up in some ships and Eriden.