Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed {TBD} [TBD] Charity Gala

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
03724B09-FA5E-4AFC-863C-4456904BBD4B.png
Magnolia Charity Gala
F8FD22A0-E6A3-4161-A3BE-7390FE91DD9A.jpeg

A night of frivolity, with music, food and dancing. All money raised from tickets and other gala events will go towards the Magnolia Charity {Info}

Events:
(As money is being reserved for the charity, prizes will come in the form of small plug-in crafted items, just little trinkets nothing crazy)

Dance competition
Scavenger hunt
Fortune telling by Miya Fortune
Spectral Wicks by Frost Fronslin

Ticket price:
100 rads per guest.

Guest list:

Musicians

Freia Goldbeean
Anwar adam_unavailable
Jo Ced

==================================
This is more of a save the date/interest gauge for now. I will add more details closer to the date. If you want to come just send a screenshot with IGN and character name but no rush, there will be plenty of opportunity to sign up.

(For the record, I will be actively keeping track of all money going in and out on the main charity thread so I can keep it separate from my other money. So I intend to have an actual bank of rads to give to people for things like rent for homeless or paying people to bodyguard, teach crafting skills etc…it won’t just be going no where)

03724B09-FA5E-4AFC-863C-4456904BBD4B.png

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Bumping this, I asked in the lfg discord chat but since i only got one message i'll ask it here too

Im looking for a couple people to do some little stalls at the gala, things you might find at a fair like face painting, kissing booths etc.. just little fun things. All proceeds from the stalls will go to the magnolia charity. I'm open to ideas for stalls, so DM me on disco with whatever you wanna do.

If youre trying to get blessed or rank up for a good god that cares about this sort of thing it could be a nice little thing to add to your page.

Additionally I am looking for musicians, I will have the usual 'npc band' with ballroom playlist also so you wont be expected to just rp playing music the whole time, but it will be nice flavour to add.

For now im considering doing this around 4/5 est which i believe is about 9/10 BST (gmt +1) but if enough people say they want it later/earlier i'll adjust.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I may be able to make this pending times, I could mybe pass out colored flame candles. or sell them cheap.

I have 1hr versions and longer lasting versions that I have to make in bulk with a spell cast.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I also may be able to help out, have Athryl sell some potions/herbs etc. just depends on time

Iamblackrose

Legend of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
IamBlackRose
IamBlackRose
Villager
Time to get Miya to make Anya a new dress, I suppose :p

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Jo would be down to play, he literally cannot say no to a gig.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
With the time and date set, tickets are now open. Send a screenshot of payment with IGN/s and character name/s.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The time was too early for me on a weekday- but when it's back, I'll set up an npc stall as Glimmer to sell jewelry