Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Temporary Commission Thread for Emergency $ [Queue 5/5]

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello all,

Oopsie I did the classic "returns and then disappears again" maneuver again. Surgery, going out of town, having it be extended to continual big misfortunes, been pretty busy.

This is why I'm posting here today, because a very close friend--right before moving out and across the country--has a veterinary bill looking to be $600-$1,100 USD after a negligent owner's dog hurt his cat Binky (above) and fractured his rib(s). Thankfully Binky is okay, but will need antibiotics, wound care, etc., and may need an x-ray (it is too expensive to do atm unless his condition worsens).

You can click [here] to see the vet bill if anyone is interested in the breakdown.

This is a big cost to foot just a few weeks before moving cross-country, so I'm looking to help with some extra money by doing commissions. Below are the options and pricing, all in USD. All money made from this thread goes towards Binky.

Thanks so much for reading and if you can't afford to pitch in absolutely no worries.

Queue

1. Non-HW commission
2. Crusader_Of_Man
3. Scroll120
4. CloakedReaper

5. Lovelyninja567

Commission Sheet
Sorry running on a time crunch, you can find more references in my art thread in my signature, can provide more tomorrow if you want to see anything else or anything specific.

Chibis
Flat colour - $15
Rendered - $25 [x]

Headshots
Sketch - $10 [x] [x]
Lineart - $15
Flat colour - $20
B&W rendered - $30
Colour rendered, no background - $40+
Colour rendered, background - $50+

Busts (Chest-up) [x]
Sketch - $15 [x]
Lineart - $20 [x]
Flat colour - $20 [x] [x]
B&W rendered - $30 [x]
Rendered, no background - $45
Rendered, background - $55 [x]

Outfit Concept
Sketch - $10
Lineart - $15
Flat colour - $20
Basic rendering - $25-30 [x]

====
Please use this form when grabbing a spot:

Character Profile:
References (references of all kinds welcome & highly encouraged):
Type of Commission:
Anything else?:

=====

Price can vary, open to doing other stuff not listed/just ask if you're unsure. My Discord is HUMMUS_HANDS#4465

Last edited:

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Character Profile: References (references of all kinds welcome & highly encouraged): A hobo
Type of Commission: Headshot, Flat Colour
Anything else?: Harass Joe as much as humanly possible.

Last edited:

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
Character Profile:
References: I will poke you on discord with some
Type of Commission: rendered, no background bust

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Binky Update!!!!

Luckily the cost is gonna be on the lower side as they found his skin wasn't punctured. Thank you all so much, it really means a lot. I will do the 5 in my queue and close up, but will probably be back off-and-on for them.

Again thank you so much, it really means a lot that even not being active in a community, I am still able to find awesome people and support. :heart:

Art underway!

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Binky Update!!!!

Luckily the cost is gonna be on the lower side as they found his skin wasn't punctured. Thank you all so much, it really means a lot. I will do the 5 in my queue and close up, but will probably be back off-and-on for them.

Again thank you so much, it really means a lot that even not being active in a community, I am still able to find awesome people and support. :heart:

Art underway!
I love this creature.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Ok I got over the hurdle of setting up my new license for SAI 2, and shook off the rust of not doing art for a billion years. sorry for the slowness but should speed up from here

1669823312595.png
1/5 commissions done lesgo

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Headshot2.png Headshot1.png

sometimes i just get possessed by an art demon and knock out 5 things in one day idrk how to explain it. anyways thank u Scroll120 !

#2 is done just waiting to make sure it's good before i post lol

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
A really sweet commission from CloakedReaper for Somnastra. I'll DM you the full resolution image after my appointment Som

1669849928160.png

I'm sorry for your loss, I've lost a pet this year as well and it's always hard. [This] poem has helped me through it a lot since a young age. They really stay with us forever, I think. :heart:

Last edited: