Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

teundewacht - application [accepted - Aug88]

teundewacht

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: teundewacht
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Netherlands

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think I could really enjoy this and make it enjoyable to others by immersing in it enthusiastically. My plan is to 'become' the character. I will do this by talking like him and doing the actions my character would do and such. I also will encourage other people to do so because it makes it all the more fun.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm here because I'm looking for a an immersive role playing server with a beautiful map. I myselfs really enjoy medieval themed maps and servers, I had one myself. I'm a Dutch teenager who has some time to spend on Minecraft seriously and enjoy it. I'm in high class education, not an annoying dumbass. In things like role play I can be very serious and eager. Furthermore I love exploring and making exploration dungeons and such.
I like play minecraft and also some other games like Skyrim and Borderlands in my spare time. I go to school and work 1/2 times a week but I'll be on fairly often.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have an image, but I did make a nice castle and a medieval village once.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'd love to start on Hollowworld right now!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft Server List.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I did!

teundewacht

Villager
Ah come on, still not on the whitelist?
I would really, really like to start on this amazing sounding server today!

teundewacht

Villager
That's a good guide! I gave it a go.
Some really useful tips.
If only there was a way to bring them to practice...

Aug88

Grand Architect
Hallo Teun.

sorry for the delay i looked at your application and it looks allright.
i especially like the part where you want to "become the player"
i hope you have a fun time in our realm take care
and tot dan !

accepted