Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thanndrelic - Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You are being rude to people. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them a liar. You've consistently been rude to other players since you joined the server, hence the 1 hour tempban.

If you can't be nice to people don't talk to them, you've already shown you don't like me and told me as much in game. I don't hate you, I don't even dislike you but I won't tolerate people purposely being rude to others on this server. You have a great deal of promise, don't waste it.

You have about 45 minutes left to serve unless a King or Queen considers the appeal valid, I don't.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Oh he has a point, I can be one. But he's never seen it yet :)

Than - cool down! I am not picking on you and I don't dislike you, if the Kings/Queens think I am i'd invite them to look through the logs. Everything all of us do on Hollow World is logged, I know I haven't picked on anyone.

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
"but I won't tolerate people purposely being rude to others on this server." -Halfmad

I try to be as nice as i can, (and as you've just said,) and if i seem rude to you, it's not intentional. Occasionally I don't talk properly, such as without grammar or correct spelling, and also i may 'joke' around a bit(Which you think i'm purposely being mean to others), but i don't try to be mean.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
We've just been through a similar situation with another player who ended up being perm banned.

I'll give you the same advice I gave him. Watch your attitude. I don't care one little bit what you think of your attitude, if someone complains about it and an admin tells you to change it, you do it. If an admin tells you to be quiet, you shut up. If an admin tells you not to do something, you don't do it. It's that simple.

Think before you speak, don't just say what YOU find appropriate, think "could this annoy/upset/aggrovate another player?" before saying something. If even one of those can be answered with yes, or even a maybe, don't say it. Even if you just think it's a joke.

The admins put in a lot of time and effort to keep this server going smoothly. I'm not going to put up with people with bad attitudes creating more work and disrupting the server just because they think they are in the right. Simple answer is, behave how you are told to behave or leave. Because if you don't, you will find yourself removed forcefully.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
There is a hierarchy on this server just like the military, you do what you are told or get punished for insubordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.