Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thanndrelic - "UnderDark" City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
Hi, my name is Thanndrelic as you can see, and i'm here to ask for some special building permission/help. Esidebill and I were going to make an underground city called UnderDark, which is based off the information of UnderDark ( http://www.forgottenadventures.com/FRInfo/underdark_basics.htm ).

Minecraft Username: Thanndreli and Esidebill

Name of Project:UnderDark

Location of Project: On the Dynamic map near the top right corner, there is a desert with a big gray smudge. Underneath there is fine.

Size of the project: Undefined, Will edit post later, need to sleep :C Sorry.

Intention of the project: It is a underground city, used for trade and living. ( We will have railways from our trade centers to nearby outposts, thus shipping them off on boats to places such as Port Silver or Skara_Brae.)

Reason for inability to claim plots personally: We are unable to fund ourselves with the money, but are hoping to reach our goal of claiming it all, and hope that any mods/admins could help us achieve this.

Residents: Thanndreli, Esidebill, possibly QuickFi, and any people that are willing to join us in our grand city of Molwdiar, for some amazing role-playing and fun and mining and such.

Builders: Esidebill, Thanndreli, QuickFi, And whoever else that is willing to support our cause for rebuilding. (We were attacked by the Mushroom People, due to our old leader breaking a peace agreement for land distrubutation, they managed to destroy our buildings, but we managed to wipe out all except two of them. Curse you Danny and Podie!)

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? I (Thann) believe this will be a great addition to Hollow World because it will be one of the few underground cities there already are, It involves a VERY serious Role play introduction and city guidelines (Such as where you can work, what race you are, what side of the city you are on, etc.), we offer a hard-to-follow way to Role play, by selling things that can be obtained anywhere, but, well, role playing that we are the only ones that can get it, such as certain types of plants (Mushrooms, Vines, etc), certain types of ores.

Used materials: Stone, Wood (Very limited since we can only buy from the surface), ores that we find, Glass, Dirt( not so limited; for semi-realistic gardens), etc.

Inspiration: After searching through Google for information on Dark Elves, Medieval tongue, and Minecraft underground houses, Esidebill told me about UnderDark, which, after reading through it, we decided to make a town out of it.

RP explanation/introduction: Long ago, our ancestors wandering inside dark caves, and never came back out. The only way they could survive is to eat the mushrooms and other kinds of food that grow here, and make their eyes used to the dark lighting. Generations passed, and now, a new race is born. We, are the Drow. We have the ability to see in the dark, live in semi-harsh, cold, underground, eat what we have. We can perform rituals to different Gods, gain allies, and most importantly, have great trade. Only recently have we re-found the surface, the light of the Sun hot against our rock hard skin. We come from the distant city of Molwdiar, and hope to trade you our diamonds, gold, iron, anything to you..for your warm and delicious bread! Did we mention the diamonds?

Planning: (If youve got any screenshots/sketches/proof of concepts, please put them here)

Links to previous work: Picture of small underground area made for personal house, was going to put a spire in the middle as support beam/stairway

Attachments

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Sorry i see no reason this cant be done yourselves.
Building permission isnt so that you dont have to work to get the amont of money necesary, its for special builds that will be public and have server wide rp implications.
Also the app itself is vague.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.