Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Ancient Tome of Hradid the Great.

danta4000

Villager
I am Anchforth Griltim, bodyguard at Thrall the city of the dwarves and the great house of yearnen!

My father Hradid served upon Hrothgar in a mighty war, one battle, he was put in charge of the war effort... He was to protect the ancient town of Grognoth. The elves came bows in hands, you would say the dwarves fought valiently, but they were cowards... Without Hrothgar, they thought they could never beat the elven war lord, Ferites...

They fled the battle field, except 1. My father, fought, arrows flying at him he ran at them and they shot him down, he knelt down, begging for mercy and forgiveness... And what did they do!? Ferites laughed and slain him down...

The ancient tome tells us of his braveness, he was a hero umong yearnen, the town of Grognoth was lost, and so was my father, but not his soul!

So mourn my father with me, a year now he be dead... A year since the war has ended, and the ancient town of Grognoth now lays in the hands of Ferites.

Mourn my father for his braveness... Mourn Hradid the Great!