Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Arrest of Illthilior Athrendu

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Would the reason for his arrest also be publicised?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The best part is, people are assuming Som had something to do with this.

>:I

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The best part is, people are assuming Illthilior does actually want to kill Som.

>:I
Considering people are after her with (and I quote) "intent to use lethal force," it's kind of all Som's got to go on.

OOCly, I have no doubt that Illthilior does not intend to harm her. Although I think he'd draw his sword, which would confirm her suspicions, and then it would... end up in conflict.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Considering people are after her with (and I quote) "intent to use lethal force," it's kind of all Som's got to go on.

OOCly, I have no doubt that Illthilior does not intend to harm her. Although I think he'd draw his sword, which would confirm her suspicions, and then it would... end up in conflict.
Gotta love dat good ol' misunderstanding.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
IM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR SOUL AND PUT IT IN A JAR, SO I CAN TORTURE IT FOR ALL ETERNITY.

Yep.
see, that was the fellow who Tzemik believed had murdered her six years old pretty-much-daughter (@ForestRose ), not the guy who Tzemik believes is responsible for attempts on the life of her family-friend-sister-student (@Somnastra )