Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blessed Guild (Application?)

megasoar

Lord of Altera
A secret guild forms as the world corrupts.
Fogi heard the rumors of corruption spreading throughout the kingdom. He heard the truth, and the lies. Though with his state of brain damage, it was hard to resist. Fogi contacted his old friend, a fire blessed, and they formed an alliance. This alliance was more of a game to the fire blessed, but to Fogi it was survival. Fogi's mental state soon got worse, and he found himself checking every soul he came upon. After countless clean souls, and secrets held deep inside people released, Fogi met a blind man. This blind man caught Fogi's eye, and he was instantly intrigued. Fogi put his hand on the blind man's arm, though Fogi didn't see what he wanted to. He saw what he didn't. What he feared. Fogi saw himself. Fogi realised that this man was a spirit blessed. One of him. The blind man shoved Fogi's hand off, feeling Fogi's essence race through his body. Something only a blessed could feel. Fogi instantly knew that he needed this man to survive. He realised that his alliance was no more just an alliance. That he needed more. And that there were more. He invited the man to join him. And thus, a guild was formed.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Information
This guild is for beginning blessed. Spirit blessed, fire blessed, water blessed, whatever you want. We have no base though Fogi works at the Lamb, and we can meet there. As I mentioned Fogi does have brain damage, though he is still capable of fighting, and thinking. I'm making this guild for people who want a sort of truce, and for people who want to become a more skilled Blessed. My character is not a skilled blessed, and it would be cool if a teacher could join. This is more of a secret guild, and Fogi would need to ask you to be in it. If you have any questions just PM me!​
Members
Deathmoron: (Aloan) Fire Blessed, one of the creators of the guild​
Megasoar: (Fogi) Minor Spirit blessed, creator of the guild​
Mechasoar (Not megasoar >.>): (Syl) A minor spirit blessed, just a plain ol' member​
Ranks
Head Master: Megasoar, Deathmoron​
Teacher:​
Experienced Fighter:​
Student:​
Beginner: Mechasoar​
Application Format
Rp Name:​
What kind of blessed you are:​
Username:​
Can you teach?:​
What rank your magic is:​
Why you want to join:​
Race:​
House (Optional):​
Anything Else?:​
Uniform
There is no set uniform, but try to stay with the colors of your element. Dyed leather armor is also optional for people who don't want to make a whole new skin. The colors of the guild are black, green, red, and blue.​

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
I feel I must!​
Rp Name: Reltimus Silverain​
What kind of blessed you are: Fire (Although I dont think my char knows it yet, would be cool for Fogi to find out and get him to join)​
Username: Sigurd700​
Can you teach?: Probably not​
What rank your magic is: Well, my char cant do magick untill the new system is up​
Why you want to join: Well, RPly Reltimus doesn't know anything about the guild, but OOCly I think it would be quite cool to be part​
Race: Elf (Not sure which type though)​
House (Optional): Silverian​
Anything Else?: Dont think so, but if you have any questions, please do ask​

Minersrevenge

Legend of Altera
Rp Name: Galenai Barsin Silverian​
What kind of blessed you are:earth [Galenai isn't quite sure but he is pretty sure green tinted eyes aren't normal]​
Username: minersrevenge7​
Can you teach how to grow flowers​
What rank your magic is: not magic at all​
Why you want to join: to keep a safe environment for his worship and vegetarianism [read: away from greylings and water]​
Race: Caparii​
House: Silverian​
Anything Else?:He adores looking after people especially children​

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Rp Name: Tobias Atise Grimm
What kind of blessed you are: Level 3 Wind Blessed
Username: epicpwnge
Can you teach?: All maner of things.
What rank your magic is: Dunno what this means but I would like him to be Level 4.
Why you want to join: He likes to help people.
Race: Silver Elf
House (Optional): N/A
Anything Else?: Nope.

megasoar

Lord of Altera
This guild is no longer active. Sorry about that guys. Someone can reopen it whenever if they'd like!! Thanks guys!