Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Council buys your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

It's been decided that for server project the Council of Altera will buy the materials required off the Auction House. This will encourage players to actually use the auction house, and add a dynamic way of making money to players. We will need all types of materials; sand, stone, diamonds, iron, netherrack, glowstone, wheat, porkchops etc.

We have people stalking the Auction House and taking note of prices. We will not buy anything overpriced or underpriced and will buy things in increments so as to not destabalize the market. If we have a need for specific items we will post it here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/alteran-builders-commission-board.146/ so make sure you keep an eye on those forums.

The Capital will require a lot of materials so everyone should get digging and gathering and put their stuff on the auction house. It allows us to reward you for gathering materials materials, while keeping the actual building of the capital legit ! It's a good way for you to make money ;)

If you don't know how to use the auction house yet, read this: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/auction-house-easy-to-follow-tutorial.10429/

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hopefully diamonds will get back to 800+ a piece so they're actually worth something again...

thats still doubtful, with the enchants and with my high mcmmo mining skill i get 10 from a 5 vein quite often. not to mention this isnt the 1.7 world anymore where we started running out, we cannot run out with ef and sw, but this is OK, just look for other things people want to buy, more diamonds means less of sometihng else

also the highest i ever saw D even in 1.7 was like 450

Status
Not open for further replies.