Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Errand Office

Suiko

Lord of Altera
*See all edits to organization constitution at the bottom of the page*

The Errand Office
We give errands to bored people!

Are you sitting around with nothing to do? Come stop by the errand office and deliver cake for the baroness. Or deliver roses to the earl. Or place this leak-stopping gum on the water system in the bathhouse.

When you're done, you'll receive an errand-certificate, stamped by the errand-clerk, and you can put it in your collectible booklet.

Have fun being productive!

- The Errand-Office
Location: Right next to the Alteran Postal Service at Crossroads. If we're not in, look at the Approved Errand list and start it on your own!

Note: This is basically an independent event/drama/actual-office team. If you'd like to be an officer send a PM. Also it's under construction, very new, and I'm busy with college, so there may be kinks, BUT feel free to start an errand on your own from the list.

Approved Errand List:
  1. Pick up a letter from Archaeus's House in Aeroch Nor
*Note: All have a text sign erected in the spot that they exist that describes the start of the errand.

Organization rules updates:
version 0.4: October 14th update:
Version 0.2 update: To submit an errand: be prepared to set up a text sign in where the event starts and ends or allow me to erect a small sign describing what a player sees when he reaches the location of the event Errand.
Version 0.3 update: Terminology update: In this document "Runners" refer to people that run an errand. "Submitters" refer to people that submit an errand for others to run.
Version 0.4 update: Reporting: If there is no text sign in the location of the errand, or the text sign has insufficient information to complete the errand, please send me a PM so I can send what it was supposed to say in a private message.

Last edited:

Suiko

Lord of Altera
So can I post errands here?
Yes, post an errand here; I'll also create a list of all existing errand posts in the first post.
PM the errand to me and I'll post it in the original post.

Edit: Note! Keep errands to RP things, meaning don't ask for 500 logs. This isn't an economy board, it's an Errand Board. Instead of asking for 500 logs, ask for one log that has a specific mushroom growing on the side that was last seen in X forest during the daytime and bring it to the knight that's constantly on guard at the gate in X city.

Last edited:

Suiko

Lord of Altera
The original post has been updated and the operating conditions of the organization are revised! See original post.