Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Explorers of Secret Buttons.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This happened to you, just the other day. The way you decide to react to this event will determine whether you are joining or not.

*You walk around on the royal palace square, the silver guards seem to have doubled since the death of the queen and are heavily protecting the gates of the palace and all other entrances. You take a stroll around the fountain. Then, above the rushing sound of falling water from the fountain, you hear a sound coming from a peculiar location*

upload_2013-11-1_14-32-47.png
"Psst! Hey, over here! It's me, Rahm! I just found a secret system of tunnels. By the looks of it, there must be dozens more of these secrets!"

*Flabbergasted, the hole you just saw Rahm appear in, closes again. Whatever it is he found, you did not know of it before. Excited and intrigued, you decide to wait on a bench for a while, to see if he appears again. Suddenly you hear stone move over stone behind you, before you notice what is going on, Rahm is standing at your bench. He slowly sits down next to you, acting as if nothing happened. He whispers...*
"I heard people talk about Secret Buttons hidden all over this region, but I never thought it was true... Until I found one myself. Since you know about it now as well, I'd like it if you would not tell anyone and perhaps you want to join me in my quest to find more of these?"

*You look at him for a little while. You feel unsure about this whole matter, so you feel the need to ask further on this topic.*

"I will keep it secret, but how do you plan to find the other buttons and how will I know where to look for them?"

*Rahm thinks for a little while, then without saying anything, a smile appears on his face. He must have thought of something.*

"The moment we find a secret button, we write the location on a sign and put them up at
<a peasant yells at one of the silver guards> This way we can check out what we have found and perhaps find all the secret buttons there are to find!"

*You nod to Rahm, as if you agree. But the peasant shouted just at the moment Rahm told you where to put the signs... You couldn't hear what Rahm said. You wonder:
- are you going to ask him where to put the signs and join the quest?

- or are you going to pretend you heard what he said and just walk away?*

If you wish to join, try to find me when I am roleplaying and ask me where to put the signs. I will then tell you In Game where you can find my discovery and where you can put your sign if you find a secret place in Altera as well. This way the secrets that people have put effort into to make them will be getting the credits they deserve through legit roleplay. I am not doing this through the forums on purpose. Now we can all have some cool RolePlays. There is one rule: The signs must not tell exactly where you may find the secret button. Just like the example here "Royal Palace Square" is the region where you will have to go looking for it.