Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fool

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
This is a story I wrote a few days ago for my Englsih Assignment and I thought I might as well share it with your guys, enjoy!

THE FOOL

You lift your feet up onto the stool and admire your old gladius mounted above the marble fireplace. It’s still stained black with the blood of the champions… Your long sword is mounted above the gladius, each piece is held to the center plate separately as the sword shattered long ago. Your 13th year grandson runs into the house. Sitting down he looks at you and demands a story.

“Please Avo tell me about your battle against The Fool! Please! You must Avo!” Pleads Jansus

“Now, now Nepos if you get me some te melle I’ll tell you young wolf” You say with a smile.

He quickly hurries to find you some te melle as you do your best to remember what happened. How long ago was it now? Close to 30 years? Yes that was it, when you were 29.

You hitch your ipsum up higher onto your shoulders making sure the crossbar doesn’t knock you upside the head. Your gladius swings at your right hip on a double scabbard with your long sword. You look around at the forest as you trudge on the path of a creature called The Fool. It’s said to have two heads and several champions, if you defeat all his champions you are given a large sum of wealth. Or so the bar keeps from the last town over says.

You stumble into a large clearing that is several volupat wide, large enough to have its own ceremony grounds to the old gods. As you enter the ceremony grounds a knight blocks your path forward. You swear he was not there before as you could not have missed the gem studded golden plate armor, or the diamond link chainmail. Definitely not the massive flaming claymore.

..As you enter the ceremony grounds a knight blocks your path...​

“Defeat Greed and you may pass but fail and pay with your wealth or your life” Says the knight

“How do I defeat greed?” You reply

“By defeating me…”

With this the knight charges forward and proves his strength by cutting a marble column in half completely. You quickly draw your long sword and let your ipsum drop to the ground assuming a defensive stance. You raise your blade to intercept a powerful strike from Greed. You push your sword back up, moving Greed’s up and to the left. You use the momentum to strike into the gap between Greed’s chest and hip plate shattering the diamond chainmail underneath and cutting deep into Greed’s side. You remove your blade and go to finish the job when time slows, then stops. Suddenly a beautiful woman appears before you.

“What is happening, who are you?” You say to the woman

“I am who I am, I have been watching you soldier, and you impress me. Not an easy feat…” She says in a seducing tone.

As you look at her she seems to become more and more beautiful. You begin to give into the temptation but you suddenly realize that this woman must be Lust another of The Fool’s champions. You turn away and she screams like a banshee, time returns to normal and Greed drops to the ground dead. He and his armor and sword quickly disintegrate into ashes and blow away.

Your memory fuzzes over with small glimpses of the other champions until your mind rests upon your final fight.

Your long sword seems to take forever to rise into place above your head, intercepting Sloth’s. As he hits your blade it shatters in a spectacular fashion, one piece cutting into your leg, another flying into the eye socket of Sloth, killing him instantly. You see The Fool as he removes the fragment from your leg, and licks the gash, slowing the flow of blood, and eventually stopping it. You suddenly black out and wake up outside where you first fought Greed, all the fragments of your blade in a silk bundle in your hands, ipsum next to you.

Your Nepos rushes into the room handing you a box of te melle

“Here Avo, now please tell me what happened!” He demands

“Well Nepos it was long ago…” You begin

END

Translations

Avo – Grandfather

Nepos – Grandson

Te Melle – Honey treats

Volupat - Miles

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This is a story I wrote a few days ago for my Englsih Assignment and I thought I might as well share it with your guys, enjoy!

THE FOOL

You lift your feet up onto the stool and admire your old gladius mounted above the marble fireplace. It’s still stained black with the blood of the champions… Your long sword is mounted above the gladius, each piece is held to the center plate separately as the sword shattered long ago. Your 13th year grandson runs into the house. Sitting down he looks at you and demands a story.

“Please Avo tell me about your battle against The Fool! Please! You must Avo!” Pleads Jansus

“Now, now Nepos if you get me some te melle I’ll tell you young wolf” You say with a smile.

He quickly hurries to find you some te melle as you do your best to remember what happened. How long ago was it now? Close to 30 years? Yes that was it, when you were 29.

You hitch your ipsum up higher onto your shoulders making sure the crossbar doesn’t knock you upside the head. Your gladius swings at your right hip on a double scabbard with your long sword. You look around at the forest as you trudge on the path of a creature called The Fool. It’s said to have two heads and several champions, if you defeat all his champions you are given a large sum of wealth. Or so the bar keeps from the last town over says.

You stumble into a large clearing that is several volupat wide, large enough to have its own ceremony grounds to the old gods. As you enter the ceremony grounds a knight blocks your path forward. You swear he was not there before as you could not have missed the gem studded golden plate armor, or the diamond link chainmail. Definitely not the massive flaming claymore.

“Defeat Greed and you may pass but fail and pay with your wealth or your life” Says the knight

“How do I defeat greed?” You reply

“By defeating me…”

With this the knight charges forward and proves his strength by cutting a marble column in half completely. You quickly draw your long sword and let your ipsum drop to the ground assuming a defensive stance. You raise your blade to intercept a powerful strike from Greed. You push your sword back up, moving Greed’s up and to the left. You use the momentum to strike into the gap between Greed’s chest and hip plate shattering the diamond chainmail underneath and cutting deep into Greed’s side. You remove your blade and go to finish the job when time slows, then stops. Suddenly a beautiful woman appears before you.

“What is happening, who are you?” You say to the woman

“I am who I am, I have been watching you soldier, and you impress me. Not an easy feat…” She says in a seducing tone.

As you look at her she seems to become more and more beautiful. You begin to give into the temptation but you suddenly realize that this woman must be Lust another of The Fool’s champions. You turn away and she screams like a banshee, time returns to normal and Greed drops to the ground dead. He and his armor and sword quickly disintegrate into ashes and blow away.

Your memory fuzzes over with small glimpses of the other champions until your mind rests upon your final fight.

Your long sword seems to take forever to rise into place above your head, intercepting Sloth’s. As he hits your blade it shatters in a spectacular fashion, one piece cutting into your leg, another flying into the eye socket of Sloth, killing him instantly. You see The Fool as he removes the fragment from your leg, and licks the gash, slowing the flow of blood, and eventually stopping it. You suddenly black out and wake up outside where you first fought Greed, all the fragments of your blade in a silk bundle in your hands, ipsum next to you.

Your Nepos rushes into the room handing you a box of te melle

“Here Avo, now please tell me what happened!” He demands

“Well Nepos it was long ago…” You begin

END

Translations

Avo – Grandfather

Nepos – Grandson

Te Melle – Honey treats

Volupat - Miles
This is a nice story, :) can't find any references xD