Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Forbidden Mines of Skara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Good Day citizens of Hollow World I have a mission for all around the world.

I have found the mines of Skara Brea's Infamous mines that were abandoned long ago. My mission is to recruit a platoon of men to help me aid in repairing the facility.

This Facility will let millions of villagers to have jobs seeing that the transportation leads up from Skara all the way to the Captial. I ask your self do you wish to gain jobs? Then Join me.

Crew members:
Bosses:
Doulton Retzoul-Herman773 (Living in Skara)
Anders D'Oreille- Esidebill (Living in Aurolus)

Miners:
Hiring....
(1/20)

Each person will be paid 100 Radiants for working every Day.
No Overtime shifts, You get a 5 minute break.

Our Goal is to get the mines up and running again leading from Skara to the Capital as the Captial can lead to anywhere they please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASK HErMAN773 to get a position, or ESIDEBILL WE ARE LITERALLY PAYING SO PLEASE ATTEND DO NOT BE AFRAID IF YOU DIE OR LOOSE SOMETHING THAT IS yOUR OWN PERSONAL ITEM SO PLEASE STORE YOUR GOODS AWAY. (THANK YOU)

PLEASE ON FORUM PLACE YOUR INFORMATION FOR WORK THANK YOU!.

Name:

Nickname/Alias:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Identifying Marks:
Appearance:

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Mate, hold on a sec, you do realise thosee mines were mostly Mine? And do you know how much I mine? I don't think you'll get much from those mines anymore :D There's at least 2 days (48 hours) work there :D

Danny Lee

Villager
Greetings, Herman773. I would like to be a part of this platoon of men, to aid in the excavation of the mine. Here is my background as requested :

Name: Danny / datacrisis (ign)

Nickname/Alias: Datacrisis / Data
Height:6"5
Weight:75 kg
Hair:Black
Eyes:Black
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Red underneath cloth, iron helmet with an encrusted blood red ruby
Appearance: Warrior of noble causes

Awaiting your reply and permission to join.

Good day,
Data

Todde

I think I might like it here
Name: Simen Groendalen

Nickname/Alias: Todde
Height: 6"5
Weight: 75 kg
Hair: black
Eyes: black
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: Skull on cape, red and grey armor
Appearance:warrior of death

Awaiting your reply and permission to join

Have a good day

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Hold up there mate, we do not mine in Skara_Brae. Therefore there is no point in continuing to mine/repair the mines. Tangerine and others have probly alredy dug most of the ores there. Use the sorrowlands unless you have Koers' permission to do this.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
This post is locked, i want info before anyone does anything under skara brae, seeing as to how many mine shafts we have i will not let anyone mine under our town.

And to be honest herman isnt in town anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.