Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The human mimics

Do you think the master mimic was good or evil?

• Total voters

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
A human mimic is just like a human. They talk like us, look like us, and feel like us. Only difference is. They are able to copy your abilities by watching someone perform, and use that as a weapon. Not many people know about the mimics, and few knows what a mimic is when they see one. You want to be the master of alchemy? No problem. You wish to be better in archery? Easy. Just about anything can be used. A regular mimic can use it for a short while. An advanced mimic can use those abilities again. A master mimic can be greater then a god. There can only be one master however. For a new mimic to take the place, he would have to take the life of the current master. Only problem is. The master mimic is nowhere to be seen.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Thats cool, my character is a shapeshifter, I think I can relate to mimics.. Now how do I find the Master Mimic... *searches left to right* Aha! he's right ther-

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Thats cool, my character is a shapeshifter, I think I can relate to mimics.. Now how do I find the Master Mimic... *searches left to right* Aha! he's right ther-
*stands next to Wyvern and notices how he looks at her* Oh, hello! I'm just trying out my new shape. What do you think?