Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon The Inner Demon and the Inner Peace

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Plik plik plik.

I stared at the wall of the Inn, it felt homey, comfortable. Like I belonged here, felt like I needed to be here, my heart had so longed to be here, seated here.

pilk pilk pilk.

The Inn wasn't rich, it was a simple Inn, for a simple soul. No grand paintings, lush carpets, just plain wood and a fireplace.

pilk pilk pilk.

I
wanted to be here so bad. This was my first job after all, when I was nothing more than a street rat. I could pass as a beggar, a slave-child, nothing more, nothing less.

pilk pilk pilk.

I remembered him. The one with the purple jacket, nice shiny shoes. Smiling, care-free, happy. And his mentor, people called him "Smoke", nice man. Rich, famous, got everything in life.

pilk pilk pilk.

And me? I'm sitting here at the Inn, living my life alone, once again. Sitting here with nothing to do, but waste my life away washing the Inn aimlessly. Again, and again, and again.

pilk pilk pilk.

I could be his personal slave and he wouldn't care. They both wouldn't, they would use me, tear me apart, rip my heart from my chest, bleed me out and fill my veins with poison.

Oh wait...they already did.

"ARTSAN! NO! PLEASE! I beg you! Spare my husband's life!"

"I'm sorry dear, he's convicted, there's nothing we can do."

"No please! I'll do anything to save him! Please! He's my love! My life!"

"Ma'am, please, come with me."

"NO! PLEASE! Spare my husband, please!"

My eyes open as the silent screams echo'ed throught the Inn. Nobody was here to save me, not one single person shed a tear but myself as I watched my lover burn before my eyes. I saw the smoke travel into the air, what's left of him, gone.

pilk, pilk, pilk.

My fists curl in rebelious nature,

"THOSE RICH LIER'S! WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO BREAK ME!"

I hurl the sword at the Inn wall, it screams as it hits the wall, and clatters to the floor.

Sweat and tears drip off my face, my skeleton appearance, hollow eyes, months and months in a jail cell can do that for you. Tear you apart, make you lose your mind. I don't know what day it is, or month, or year. I collaspe back into the chair, my hollow eyes yet again staring at the scarred wall where the sword hit it.

On one side, I saw a girl with red eyes, skin burning with hatred, weilding a sword made of flames, the Inn burned to the ground behind her.

On the other side, I saw a girl wearing white robes, with a golden trim. Plain, peaceful. Gives joy, happiness, give to them what I could never have.

I can see him, curling a hand toward my chin, like a serpant, coiling, ready to strike.

"Marry me, Rose~" he whispers into my ear.

I close my eyes again, the dream gone.

"No."

The words echo throught the empty Inn. Silence greets me as an answer.

I look above again, at the blade, the blade, shining, dripping tears onto the floor.

pilk, pilk, pilk.

I curl my fists again as I see my inner demon, and my inner peace.

One is holding a man's head, the other is not.

@Glados

@blargtheawesome

@Scardrac