Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lionhearted

austaylor121

Villager
Name: Sam Alan Smith
Nickname/Alias:
The Lionhearted
Race: Bengal
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180lbs
Hair: Blonde straight hair.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Light tan
Identifying Marks: Black and white stripes on my chest.
Appearance: Tall lean cat with black and white stripes and few teeth. Bright aura.
Strengths: Great swordsman and intelligent.
Weaknesses and fears: Not good at long distance and I am afraid of sleep.
Religion and cults: I follow all the gods.
Profession: Farmer and guard.
Backstory: I once lived in a faraway land of cats where everyone was self dependent. But at a young age my mother and father were both killed by bandits and I was left to fend for myself. I was not very good at first but i started to pick up on things. I learned to use my hunting skills to find rats and then used my melee skills to kill them. I also had to farm to prepare for the long hard winters. I built magnificent farms that i had to raise the money for. I found noone to rely on and that allowed me to develop the farming and melee skills i have now. As I grew i came to hate the land of cats and yearned to find a new land with more chances to be bigger and better than i was. Thats when i came to hear of the land of Hollowcraft. So i started to save up for the trip; food and money. 10 days later i set off. Venturing hundreds of miles to get here. I was almost there when i heard a sound behind me. I turned and i faced a group of 4 bandits ready to take my fur and sell it. I fought hard and took out the first two no problem. The next went down, but managed to get me with his sword; leaving a long gash in my side. The last one was the leader; and the most advanced. He lunged at me with his sword and i jumped out the way and came back to stick my claws in his head. But just as i did he managed to get his sword between us and plunge it in my stomach. I let out a howl and collapsed unconscious. I then came awake in The Grove of Shalherana. They directed me to the ferry i received my ticket and arrived at your land. I must say i am glad to be here; the stories and legends are true.