Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The man with the mask of clay.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Occ info: I actually plan on this to be Half rumours, since most people tilt a head at the sight of my character with my face of clay ( haha, clay face... no.. i'm no birdman. ) But yes, read on if you think you can.

"In port silver, a man is seen, hard to look over, with his mask made of clay. Behind his back, many made rumours, " He has no face! " , " He's probably a demon!", And other silly things. Now, not many know how, but a story seemed to pop up, and here it is. " The man with the clay mask, a interesting man, he doesn't seem evil or good, in a way, neutral. He'd help evil escape from good, but save good from evil, most will wonder of how he thinks. Most think he's insane, some say he isn't, it's a cloud of mystery that know one has figured out.... Some say they have seen him raking up the dead, others say he'll kill and eat cows whole, many rumours have poped up about this one man... And no one knows why. I assume people just don't have things to do, so they speak of this man, others might do it just to make a scary story to scare young, but no one knows... "" The man grumbles, ripping this page down from the mead, tossing it into the fire pit and watching in burn, "Bloody birds have been singing..." he grumbles and drags himself into the mead. He sits down at one of table, seeing all the people talking to each other, most giving him a curious glance. He pulls out a bottle and drinks from it deeply, thinking about the work he must do today. he looks over himself, seeing he has his proper cloak on, his brown rugged pants and grey gloves, along with a sac of iron beside him. he adjusts the shield he keeps on his back under his cloak. He grunts as he lugs the bag onto his back and begins marching off, never staying in one place for to long. He walks quite a way before he gets to a forge, looking around to see if anyone is watching then begins hammering away at his iron. After a while he makes a fine blade, puts it off to cool, then starts on another... and other.... and some smaller blades after. once they all have cooled he picks them up, check them over one last time, and stores them in his bad, blade up. He heads off to the fire pit, resting the bag beside him he sits and take out a knife and some wood deep in the bag. He carves them out into nice handles, assuming they're for the blades, and shoves them in his bag. He looks around a finally time then walks off, going to a boat and riding it away. He walks for a very long time before he arrives at a large tree, with holes cut out of it and replaced with doors. The tree looks very odd, almost man made.. There's clanging and banging inside the tree, along with the occasional grunt or howl of pain. Eventually he comes out again, the bag gone and his robes bloody,he walks over to a place of stone and writes something with the blood, after he sits, and stares up at the stars, opening his arms as if almost greeting them, he sits cross legged, from quite a long time with his arms out, then finally wipes the blood off the stone, cleans himself off, and heads inside the tree.