Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The new Robin Hood Guild!

Bulldog

Villager
The RobinHood Guild is a guild based on protecting the hepless while in the shados, Stealing from rich to give to the porr, and killers of evil.
  • Goal: To keep Hallowworld a safer place while in shadows
  • Members: 2 but still growing
  • How to join: Post a Reply on here or PM Bulldogsteven
  • Requirements: Assassin/Thief/Ninja/Hooded clothes required but no need to freak just add a hood to your out fit, Doesnt even have t be on! Ablity to follow orders and stay hidden.
  • Who do we need: We need YOU
  • Base: Join and find out.
  • What to expect: Expect a group of friendly people who have each others back. Expect fun, Stealth, Respect, and loyalty.
  • Comon questions:
  1. Do I need to be stealthy? No! We need people who are high in rank and also low to fill every spot.
  2. Will I need to steal? No! You can be a spy or anyting you want to do we can use!
  3. Killing isnt my guys type, will I need to kill? No! you can be a spy as I said before we need everythin we need YOU.
  • To join PM Bulldogsteven or reply on here.

Miner

Lord of Altera
It seems someone is ripping someone off here... Nah I joke :p (I created the Elven Hoods about... *counts* a week ago? :p)

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I wanna join but..I already have my Demon Hunters group...Maybe we can be allies?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Sounds very simular to The Missunderstood too, and they were made *counts back for several months and then loses count*... a long time ago.