Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The New Who

spagbog

Lord of Altera
... Not being agist, but he's a little old...

Also, he doesn't look flamboyant enough. That's the reaosn I loved Matt Smith. He was, kind of fabulous. I liked him.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I like the idea of a older doctor. I think they suite the idea that he Doctor has lived for over 900 years very well XP Plus, the first doctor was old.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
But, he got younger throughout the regenerations.
Personally, I would like David Tennant or Tom Baker back.
I have actually had the pleasure to meet Collin Baker, Tom Baker, Billie Piper and Matt Smith.
I met Collin Baker at a thing in 2005 at Holt in Norfolk called 'Dalek Day', which was actually pretty cool, he said his favourite was Tom. I saw Tom in a shop in my city, Norwich, doing some signing, and out of his pocket, he pulled out a paper bag and "Would you like a Jelly Baby?" that was really epic. Billie was just at a relatives BBQ, didn't really say anything and just got some pictures with Matt just after the regeneration at my Aunts shop.
But.. I think he is too old, 55, too old considering they've been getting younger.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Just seen something quite funny, actually.
When the woman on the program today says stuff like "Hes got all of time and space to explore" and stuff, just before the credits, on a TV behind her, Matt Smith pops out of an up-turned TARDIS when he crashes in Amelia's Garden, then when she says "A huge round of applause for our new Doctor, Peter Capaldi!" he frowns xD
Its from the Eleventh Hour, so it wasn't Matt frowning at that, but I think that was funny.

This shows how awesome he's gonna be :p

WARNING, there is swearing in the video... A LOT of swearing, You don't have to watch it if you are offended by profanity and I mean no offence to anyone by posting this.